Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Nation And My Pride (support Agriculture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nation And My Pride (support Agriculture) (298 Views)

NIGERIA: My Nation, Your Nation, Our Nation / Bola Tinubu: Enemy Of Yoruba Nation And His Enemies By Dr Bolaji O. Akinyemi / Painful Story Of My Nation NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nation And My Pride (support Agriculture) by farmsupport: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Agriculture has made a tremendous contribution to the quality of Nigerian life, it has been our pride for the ages. It is not just an industry, it is the foundation of our civilization. Our major, and Identity. Agriculture provides the basic essentials for living: the food we eat, the beverages we drink, the clothing we wear, and the materials for our homes. Without agriculture, we would have none of these.

Agriculture also provides us with many of our traditions and values. We celebrate agriculture by valuing the farmer, their produces and product, our return from this is been the foundation of our nations infrastructure and education.

This is the very very essential materials. Even in time like this let us support the distribution and more productions of it even as Nigerian is blessed with good climate, precipitation and soil. Let further enable every consumers more fortune to have a food supply that is affordable, safe, plentiful, flavorful, nutritious, and convenient. Thanks to agriculture, we can enjoy a bounty of food.

Let us all support innovation in the agricultural sector. We are DayDone we support Agriculture Technology.

Thanks

Written by; DayDone Agric

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian American Black Live Matter Protester Found Dead After Going Missing / TOP 10 Tallest Buildings In The World (2020) / Netgear Extender Setup Support +1-888-245-4797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.