Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited (437 Views)

Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
I pray for those who have died, unfortunate citizens of an unfortunate nation. God show them your throne.
I pity those who are alive, for their fate is scarily unknown.
I regret those we voted, their protruding corrupt bellies exude wickness. They've abandoned their voters to arm-wielding killers.
I salute the courage of those who protest, who still carry placards after burying their loved ones. Thousands have lost their pillars.
I pity those down south who think they're safe, failing to plan against tomorrow.
Their foolish fight over superiority will be stronger when the real guns bellow.
I pity the praise-singers of the failed government, your requiem hymn is now louder than our anthem.
I pity those who still sit on the fence, afraid of condemning the growing evil. How can a leader who can't protect his people protect them?

The sign in the north seems to read "you're on your own."

1 Like

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by helinues: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Summary?
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by SLAP44: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Invite who?

It will be easier to carry the whole third mainland bridge to the Senate House than get buharri in there grin

1 Like

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by allthingsgood: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
I pray for those who have died, unfortunate citizens of an unfortunate nation. God show them your throne.
I pity those who are alive, for their fate is scarily unknown.
I regret those we voted, their protruding corrupt bellies exude wickness. They've abandoned their voters to arm-wielding killers.
I salute the courage of those who protest, who still carry placards after burying their loved ones. Thousands have lost their pillars.
I pity those down south who think they're safe, failing to plan against tomorrow.
Their foolish fight over superiority will be stronger when the real guns bellow.
I pity the praised-singers of the failed government, your requiem hymn is now louder than our anthem.
I pity those who still sit on the fence, afraid of condemning grpwing evil. How can a leader who can't his people protect them?

The signs in the north seems to read "you're on your own."

Wailer
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by IGBOSON1: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
So long as it’s the talakawa being slaughtered, then things haven’t got bad to the extent of the rubber-stamp legislature inviting him to the National Assembly to be grilled! He must be shielded and protected from angry Nigerians demanding for answers he doesn’t have!
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria's case is beyond redemption.
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Supan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
helinues:
Summary?

The summary is that Omotekun should get ready because those Ak47 welding bandits are on their way to SW.

Sai Baba 4+4

2 Likes

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
How else can we define a failed state?
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by helinues: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

The summary is that Omotekun should get ready because those Ak47 welding bandits are on their way to SW.

Sai Baba 4+4

You ended up saying nothing

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Supan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
IGBOSON1:
So long as it’s the talakawa being slaughtered, then things haven’t got bad to the extent of the rubber-stamp legislature inviting him to the National Assembly to be grilled! He must be shielded and protected from angry Nigerians demanding for answers he doesn’t have!

The yorubas are timidly begging the Igbos to initiate the attack, but no we die in one Nigeria today. grin 4+ 4... Kai Baba...

I heard those guys with AK47 are on their way to dip the Koran in the Atlantics through SW... Pls someone confirm

2 Likes

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by helinues: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Supan:

The yorubas are timidly begging the Igbos to initiate the attack, but no we die in one Nigeria today. grin 4+ 4... Kai Baba...

I heard those guys with AK47 are on their way to dip the Koran in the Atlantics through SW... Pls someone confirm

Una regular lies... undecided
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Supan(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
helinues:

You ended up saying nothing
What else do you want to be said?

Wait, till you hear the next announcement from Emir of Ife.
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
So Helinues, where do you stand?
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by helinues: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
So Helinues, where do you stand?

FG, Senate, House of Reps, Army and Military plus northern elites are only deceiving themselves with the war against insurgency and bandits
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kudos dear
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by abobote: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who will preside over the Senate? coz I'm sure Ahmed Lawal, will never try it. Truth, its not possible in this rubber stamp regime
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
There is fire on the mountain
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Run! Run! Run!
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Run! Run! Run!
Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Supan(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
helinues:

FG, Senate, House of Reps, Army and Military plus northern elites are only deceiving themselves with the war against insurgency and bandits

But you voted for them abi, insulting all your southern brothers on your way to the VP top...

4+4 till Koran enter Atlantic via SW.

Una must get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Killings! If We Had A Responsible Senate, Buhari Would Have Been Invited by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2020
This government is a mistake

(1) (Reply)

‘godfatherism’ And ‘ghana Must Go Politics’ Must Stop In Edo ― Oba Of Benin / A Call on the NERC to do the needful / IGP Trying To Legalise The Illegality Of Ikenga’s Arrest – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.