Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Start Zobo Drink Business From Home In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Zobo Drink Business From Home In Nigeria (448 Views)

How I Started Soft drink business With The Help Of Nairalanders. / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Zobo Drink Business From Home In Nigeria by SharpestArena(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
How Can You Start Zobo Drink Business In Nigeria

Zobo drink is another popular drinks in Nigeria, you have absolutely nothing to lose but so much to gain for taking a chilled glass of zobo Nigeria drinks. You can also start this zobo drink as a business and its move very fast. Zobo drink is one of the easiest Nigerian drinks you can make any day and the leaves are very cheap also. You could make 3 liters of this zobo drink with just #1,500 only, it is one of those drinks that are made with purely natural ingredients. Just like the fruit juice, you wouldn't require any artificial ingredients or coloring in most cases.

Let me tell you the benefits of this zobo drink before we proceed;

The health benefits of this zobo drink are very useful to the health although it depends on the ingredients you used while preparing it. Zobo leaves contains some of earth's best nutrients like fibre and vitamin C as well as several others like calcium, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin, carotene and so on.

1. Zobo drink acts as an anti aging due to the presence of vitamin C and anthocyanins in its juice.

2. It helps with weight loss as well as the reduction of bad cholesterol.

3. Its also boost kidney and liver performance.

4. It helps reduce general body pains especially in menstrual pains and cramps.

5. It is also helps in boosting hormones and lowering blood pressure for those who are hypertensive, It can be achieved when you use hibiscus tea with the zobo but am not going to add hibiscus tea into this zobo I am going to discuss but if you wish to add it, you can get 3 cups of hibiscus tea, and if you are hypertensive, drink 3 cups of hibiscus tea every day for some weeks.

So let's talk about the ingredients before we proceed to the preparation of this Zobo drink just click on this page to continue reading:
https://www.sharpestarena.com/2020/06/how-to-start-zobo-drink-business-from.html?m=1....

(1) (Reply)

How Local Fowl Farming Can Lift Rural Women / . / I Have Loan To Give Out 400-500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.