Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again (5287 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Neetlash5(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Nigerian,curvy and talented actress keeps giving her fans entertainment as she keeps flaunting nonso diobi on her Instagram page
Is she fascinated by his looks?

1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by rastaLivity: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
This thread will go a long way in assisting the federal government in tackling the covid-19 pandemic. Op, words can't express how we fell about this breakthrough.

20 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Ligalaga: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2020
On set @The neighbors. Bloggers rora!
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by KingTom(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
This thread will go a long way in assisting the federal government in tackling the covid-19 pandemic. Op, words can't express how we fell about this breakthrough.
I'm inclined to agree with you. The OP should be celebrated for this major breakthrough, perhaps a combination of his white singlet and her orange shirt, could give us the ingredients for the much needed vaccine. OP is a genius

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Eastside22(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Hahaha guy you funny aswr

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by EXLOVER(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Girls easily fall in love with a guy no matter her hustle, her influence or even if she be runs girl.

But the guy know say the girl na oga good food (politicians) he go just enjoy the kpekus for some time. When he tire he go quit, the girl go begin dey cry, update nonsense, he used me and dump me.

Girls want a perfectman but they don't want to do the right thing, how can you be fvcking around with seniormen, then you expect me to be your Mr Right? Mr Righteous kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by ArticleBeast: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
EXLOVER:
Girls easily fall in love with a guy no matter her hustle, her influence or even if she be runs girl.

But the guy know say the girl na oga good food (politicians) he go just enjoy the kpekus for some time. When he tire he go quit, the girl go begin dey cry, update nonsense, he used me and dump me.

Girls want a perfectman but they don't want to do the right thing, how can you be fvcking around with seniormen, then you expect me to be your Mr Right? Mr Righteous kill you there
No wonder you be Ex lover. Dem don do u strong thing

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by EXLOVER(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
ArticleBeast:

No wonder you be Ex lover. Dem don do u strong thing
Lol...omo the thing tire me, I wish we can live without them, but we nor fit.
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by kiddkash(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
which kind emulsion paint come full her face

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Tmb78(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
kiddkash:
which kind emulsion paint come full her face
You don't want to see her natural face,trust me grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Depressed101: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2020
KingTom:

I'm inclined to agree with you. The OP should be celebrated for this major breakthrough, perhaps a combination of his white singlet and her orange shirt, could give us the ingredients for the much needed vaccine. OP is a genius
ouin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
You're doing well

Fantabulous
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Thecvbankng: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nonso Diobi and Mike Ezuronye in Nollywood then. Good memories
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Marideeya(f): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
kiddkash:
which kind emulsion paiqnt come full her face
grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again by Onyi22(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wailers will start wailing

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Sexiest Footballer / Rita Dominic Strips Down To Bikini In Las Vegas Pool Party / (Pictures) 12 Incredible Women You Won’t Believe Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.