Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship (20461 Views)

June 12: Tinubu To Address Nigerians At 7am On Wednesday / June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You are not making any sense.
As I catch you now that is why I am not making sense again.

Hahaha.... Nigerianist and hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by juman(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2020
APC is running an incompetent government.
Despite they have many good hands as ministers.

Millions of nigerians are extremely hungry.
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

1.He supported Onnogens removal
2.He does not want igbos to vote in Lagos
3.He used agbero to flog voters in igbo dominated areas in Lagos
4.He used remote control in osun elections that Adeleke clearly won
5.All the places igbo contestants are winning in Lagos he will introduce violence and later use INEC to rig his man in

It must hurt to be Igbos and possessing a damaged mind always cursed to chase the wind (Yorubas) you can never catch.

Very painful to be an Igbo man when even the finest education or greatest of wealth cannot assuage the mental illness and trauma that leaves the Igbo man obsessed with chasing the wind (Yorubas) he can never catch his whole life only to then pass the baton of his failure and curse to his children.

I thank God I am not Igbo and can never experience the mental bondage and crippling frustration of fighting a battle that is unwinnable i.e chasing wind (Yorubas) I cannot catch.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Corporate2020: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Which of the tinubu dey talk abeg. Is it the dictator of lagos that helped another old dunce dictator to be the president of Nigeria?

Yes, the same one your parents have been praying to be like. The governor-general of Nigeria.
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2020
GeneralPula:
Have these Kanu slaves been waiting for Tinubu message? See them awake and wailing lol.

You can wail if you wanna, but why wailing early in the morning when the brain is settled to think..

Damn forgot they got an empty....
Is it not better than being a slave to the devil like you evil supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Kiezodumah(m): 6:03am On Jun 12, 2020
You shud warn oshiomole and Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sir , Hypocrites evrywhere

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Amotekun777: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2020
iwaeda:
Nigerians the most gullible people on earth.

Lalasticlala
mynd44

God bless you too much!
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

It must hurt to be Igbos and possessing a damaged mind always cursed to chase the wind (Yorubas) you can never catch.

Very painful to be an Igbo man when even the finest education or greatest of wealth cannot assuage the mental illness and trauma that leaves the Igbo man obsessed with chasing the wind (Yorubas) he can never catch his whole life only to then pass the baton of his failure and curse to his children.

I thank God I am not Igbo and can never experience the mental bondage and crippling frustration of fighting a battle that is unwinnable i.e chasing wind (Yorubas) I cannot catch.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Kay512: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Getting ready for 2023.
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Oshigun:

Very painful to be an Igbo man when even the finest education or greatest of wealth cannot assuage the mental illness and trauma that leads the Igbo man obsessed with chasing the wind (Yorubas) he can never catch his whole life only to then pass the baton of his failure anx curse to his children.

I answered your questions correctly, how come you resorted to abuse if you are not evil

I didn't know that the correct answers will so much pain you like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by checkolatunji: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Children of Anger don full here already grin
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

I answered your questions correctly, how come you resorted to abuse if you are not evil

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Oshigun:

Very painful to be an Igbo man when even the finest education or greatest of wealth cannot assuage the mental illness and trauma that leads the Igbo man obsessed with chasing the wind (Yorubas) he can never catch his whole life only to then pass the baton of his failure and curse to his children.

I didn't know that answering your own questions correctly will so much pain you

You wanted an ass licking answer
But sorry I am an igbo, we don't do such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

I didn't know that answering your own questions correctly will so much pain you

You wanted an ass licking answer
But sorry I am an igbo, we don't do such

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

Marwa is still the best Lagos governor that I know after Fashola
Marwa eradicated agberos and armed robbers with operation sweep

Lol grin

Of course you’d say that, everybody knows you have an agenda and it won’t work.

Read this article in the Financial Times and get yourself educated, hopefully you’d stop spreading lies and hate, its bad for your health both physically and mentally. Lagos is improving and it will continue to get better under Tinubu’s leadership whether you like it or not.

https://www.ft.com/content/ff0595e4-26de-11e8-b27e-cc62a39d57a0

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

As I catch you now that is why I am not making sense again.

Hahaha.... Nigerianist and hypocrisy.

Look at him, already chest beating over ranting nonsense, see your life, you are a buffoon!

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Bleep Democracy!
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by goshen26: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2020
emipan:
Tinubu is chief dictatorship

[/b]Dictator[b]
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Which Tinubu said this, please ? Is it the tyranical and despotic dictator or the chief thug of Lagos who imposes candidates ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Midex88(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Jagaban has spoken, every other voice is a noise. on your mandate we shall stand sir. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023. Respect Sir
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Look at him, already chest beating over ranting nonsense, see your life, you are a buffoon!
Yes I will chest beat when I am sure of what I wrote and you know it's the truth that is why you resorted to abuse.
Its a well known zombie tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Lol grin

Read this article in the Financial Times and get yourself educated, hopefully you’d stop spreading lies and hate, its bad for your health both physically and mentally. Lagos is improving and it will continue to get better under Tinubu’s leadership whether you like it or not.

They will die bitter and frustrated chasing the wind (Yorubas) as their hateful forebears did.

Have some people never wondered of the many 'monster' leaders we have had and still have, who have caused misery throughout Nigeria and for all Nigerians (eg their very own Ojukwu, Ironsi, Azikiwe etal) Igbos are obsessed with tackling Tinubu mainly?

To the extent they have even warped the narrative to try and establish Tinubu, a Lagos and SW force his entire administrative/political career, with no hand in the fate or leadership of any Igbo outside the SW, as the biggest Nigerian political villain of all times?

Igbos public display of lunacy over Tinubu, who has nothing to do with them or their lives, is just sad and pathetic to witness because it shows they are a mentally damaged people.

4 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Midex88:
Jagaban has spoken, every other voice is a noise. on your mandate we shall stand sir. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023. Respect Sir
The devil can speak to your applause
We the forces of light shall prevail
There is no place that evil ruled forever

Even idi amin didn't rule forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Which Tinubu said this, please ? Is it the tyranical and despotic dictator or the chief thug of Lagos who imposes candidates ?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by persius555(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Smart. What hunger for power will do to your thoughts
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by facealone05(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Which of the tinubu dey talk abeg. Is it the dictator of lagos that helped another old dunce dictator to be the president of Nigeria?
Tinubu didn't dictate for us he just try campaign for him and if u prefer him den vote for him

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes I will chest beat when I am sure of what I wrote and you know it's the truth that is why you resorted to abuse.
Its a well known zombie tactics

What, you’re the only one allowed to abuse? No you insult me I’ll insult you back. what you wrote is nonsense. Lagos has gotten better starting from Tinubu all the way to Sanwo-Olu under Tinubu’s leadership. That fact can not be disputed, read the financial times article and educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Oshigun:

They will die bitter and frustrated chasing the wind (Yorubas) as their hateful forebears did. H

Have some people never wondered of the many 'monster' leaders we have had and still have, who have caused misery throughout Nigeria and for all Nigerians (eg their very own Ojukwu, Ironsi, Azikiwe etal) Igbos are obsessed with tackling Tinubu mainly?

To the extent they have even warped the narrative to try and establish Tinubu, a Lagos and SW force his entire administrative/political career, with no hand in the fate or leadership of any Igbo outside the SW, as the biggest Nigerian political villain of all times?

Igbos public display of lunacy over Tinubu, who has nothing to do with them or their lives, is just sad and pathetic to witness because it shows they are a mentally damaged people.

It just shows their level of toxicity, they don’t show this amount of hate and vitriol over their governors and ex-governors that have robbed them die, the ones still accepting new cars in Abuja, no o! But na for Tinubu matter dey wan die

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by bigfish3k: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Lol grin

Jagaban like oshiomole can only pretend to love democratic practices when they were in opposition.
But started discarding the practices and showing their real colours after riding on such democratic tenets to power
I remember "one man, one vote slogan"
I remember "say no to godfatherism"
Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

The devil can speak to your applause
We the forces of light shall prevail
There is no place that evil ruled forever

Even idi amin didn't rule forever

Keep showing your lunacy, hate and mental illness to the world. Assuming Tinubu is evil, when has he ever "ruled" over you or your people for your deluded talk above?

Those who are really evil and ruling you in ala Igbo you have no time for. It is Tinubu that you must always wake to cry about daily.

Look at yourself bro. Nothing better to do with your life than just being the dumb and unthinking outlet of blind hate of Yorubas your parents would be proud they brainwashed you to become?

Tinubu is you or any Igbo man's problem how? Just think about it. How, considering you Igbo's real and pressing problem, is it sensible or even justifiable for you to come here daily and talk about no one but Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Look at who is speaking of dictatorship. What we in right now when no one there challenge or speak against any government of official.
We don't have senators. These are the set of worst senators Nigeria has ever produced. Whatever the dullard gives them that is what they accept and cough out. Rubber stamp senators

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.