Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja (31484 Views)

Nigerians Force Hospital Staff To Accept Injured Man They Rejected. / LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by LordofNaija: 2:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by BeerParlour: 2:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by kcij(f): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2020
If not that covid19 affected other countries and airports were closed down, he wouldn't be in Nig. by now... Wicked ppl
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by Agugbadin: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2020
yinkus6750:
If Ikpeazu survives thus, he will know that life has two different parts.
And I hope our leaders will learn.
So unfortunate the way they behave the moment they get into power.
Abia state ( God's own state), yet the citizens are owed years of salaries amid poor infrastructures and amenities.
God will save Abians.

But the babaof thieves who started the stealing was released from prison.
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by Midex88(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2020
wish to assure the good people of Abia State that their governor is fighting the virus. We spoke even up to 2 a.m. this morning but he decided that it is important to let the people know and that we also strongly advise our people to take personal responsibility for their own safety because COVID-19 is real and that the state has the resources to nurse individuals who might come down with this virus back to good health.”

If the state have this resource to nurse covid19 patient, why the Governor and his aides come run to a private hospital in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2020
I thought he built an isolation center in his state.
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by tyav7: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Cjrane2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aides should not only clash, but summersault with hospital staff.

Zik established UNN, he worked hard to ensure that it's medical school produced excellent doctors. Then he entrusted his life on these doctors and the hospital. Totally refusing treatment abroad! he lived to be 96 years old! How many politicians today trust our hospitals because they sincerely funded it to be among the best in the world?

Let the idiotic governor and his aides be disrespected. They deserve it! You leave your state without good hospitals, then come to Abuja to claim "do you know who i am?" in a hospital another man built.
Silly brats!
Apt!
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
I know that tug is NOT infected with any corona virus...
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
I smell lies..
Okezie Ikpeazu didn't contact coronavirus..
The governor has a very serious sickness, which he has been treating privately.
The ban on International airlines made the matter worse.
They do not want Abia citizens to know the real sickness ( Which may cause crisis and Impeachment)..
To save face, they now used CORONAVIRUS, to shift people's attention.

But many sensible Nigerians will still go with the official news, yours is a product of your imagination!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Assassination attempt.....

The aides justs want t see if he's dead yet or if he's still alive, wicked people, if its me those aides won't be treated in d same facility with me, there re lots of hospitals everywhere and isolation centres
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by ukohajoe23: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Did Ikpezu and his aides actually test positive for Corona virus, truth should be told. Why would Abia state governor's aides be allowed to leave their isolation center where they are receiving treatment for covid 19 to go and visit their Oga in another hospital where he's equally been treated for the same virus. They even have strength to fight in the hospital with the virus in their system. Nigerians have been fooled with covid 19. Is alright. Let's continue.
Re: Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja by SavageMaster: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
osazsky:
In sane countries where covid 19 exist patients are placed in ICU with ventilators...undergoing rigorous treatment..but in my country people way get covid 19 they fight inside isolation centre..one patient was accusing another for toasting his girl in isolation centre..some of them they dance for Davido songs while some dey drag for food hmmm.na wah scademic

Lol...Bros...less than 5% of Covid patients will have genuine need for a ventilator. If you're actually following studies, ventilator even worsened outcomes in some patients. So, leave that ventilator talk, abeg.

Besides, up to 70% of Covid patients are asymptomatic or with mild symptoms. Maybe, they're the ones who you're always seeing dancing on TV, and quarreling over woman.

The death figures from Covid were the ones that were seriously infected. You don't expect my CMD to allow cameras into the ICU or Emergency department when I'm battling to save a patient's life, just to prove to you that Covid exists.

Believe whatever you want. No wahala

NB: George Floyd tested positive to Covid as far back as April. When he died, he still tested positive. Yet he was walking around within that time till he was killed.

Sad reality is that most of Nigerians with the severe disease will die, because our ICUs are too limited, and are poorly equipped. Many of them will not even make it to the ICU sef before they die.

I'm in the front line so I know what I'm talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) / Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.