Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop (1696 Views)

Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software / I Want To Improve On Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Coreldraw, Someone Should / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good day everyone, pls I'm greatly in need of Adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop, I've toiled and searched for these softwares, wasted data sef but didn't install, is there any one who has it in his/her laptop? I stay in benin. Pls I really need u guys help, even if you've one of them, just help, will meet u anywhere in benin for it.. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Offpoint: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day everyone, pls I'm greatly in need of Adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop, I've toiled and searched for these softwares, wasted data sef but didn't install, is there any one who has it in his/her laptop? I stay in benin. Pls I really need u guys help, even if you've one of them, just help, will meet u anywhere in benin for it.. Thanks
Go to thepiracitydotcom and search for both CC 2020...

They work perfectly, follow the crack instructions carefully.
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:
Go to thepiracitydotcom and search for both CC 2020...
They work perfectly, follow the crack instructions carefully.
Thanks. Is it torrent?
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Offpoint: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Thanks. Is it torrent?
No...
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:

No...
OK cos I've heard of one called piracybay. It's torrent and their files are not just big but heavy.
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Millennialaku(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

OK cos I've heard of one called piracybay. It's torrent and their files are not just big but heavy.
visit getintopc dotcom
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

visit getintopc dotcom
This was where I downloaded Adobe illustrator 2019, 2017, twas all corrupt. Tired of wasting data
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Millennialaku(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

This was where I downloaded Adobe illustrator 2019, 2017, twas all corrupt. Tired of wasting data
you didnt follow the installation instructions correctly undecided

thats the site i use for all my cracked softwares

even my premier pro(2015) after effects(2015 & 2014) and illustrator(2015) i am currently using undecided undecided

just buy the software nah cheesy cheesy wink
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Raregraphics(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Bro I have adobe photoshop cc 2019 raw file
I can send it to you via whatsApp doc
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

you didnt follow the installation instructions correctly undecided

thats the site i use for all my cracked softwares

even my premier pro(2015) after effects(2015 & 2014) and illustrator(2015) i am currently using undecided undecided

just buy the software nah cheesy cheesy wink
See ehn, I've been cracking oo, games made me know to crack well, I installed it well, while trying to extract, 2 files where corrupt. I've searched benin, only place where I found it, while testing, it was also corrupt.
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Raregraphics:
Blood of Jesus, thanks so much sir. Hope it won't cost much data from u. Really appreciate
09030984218 is my number. Thanks for ur kind gesture.
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Millennialaku(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

See ehn, I've been cracking oo, games made me know to crack well, I installed it well, while trying to extract, 2 files where corrupt. I've searched benin, only place where I found it, while testing, it was also corrupt.
if your anti virus and windows defender were turned off before extracting and it was still corrupt after extracting, e pass me.

ciao
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

if your anti virus and windows defender were turned off before extracting and it was still corrupt after extracting, e pass me.

ciao
I downloaded it into my phone phone and sent it to my system after extraction and the whole corrupt process,i deleted it, turned off defender and anti virus, sent it again but once it get to 5% it shows error code, time out. I created another user and tried installing, all to no avail.
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wats Ur System Specification?
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
MalakaiEd:
Wats Ur System Specification?
? 4gb ram, it's enough to carry any version apart from 2020
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:
? 4gb ram, it's enough to carry any version apart from 2020
is your Windows Version d Latest Build?
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
MalakaiEd:
is your Windows Version d Latest Build?
grin window 7 ooo grin refused to update it. If I do, all my files will be lost
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

grin window 7 ooo grin refused to update it. If I do, all my files will be lost
Lol, that's Where d Problem is, you can try Photoshop 2017 or it's Old Versions, Buh Illustrator is a No No
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
MalakaiEd:

Lol, that's Where d Problem is, you can try Photoshop 2017 or it's Old Versions, Buh Illustrator is a No No
You mean all Adobe illustrator can only work on Windows 10?
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:
You mean all Adobe illustrator can only work on Windows 10?
d Versions u Want, Unless u go for Older Ones
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Same thing With Photoshop
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
MalakaiEd:
Same thing With Photoshop
I prefer a lesser version jare. The one that supports Windows 7
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:
I prefer a lesser version jare. The one that supports Windows 7
Then go for PS Cs6 or 2017
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
MalakaiEd:

Then go for PS Cs6 or 2017
Send to me if u have pls, I even downloaded 2017 app but it didn't install. I don't even have data for such again
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Send to me if u have pls, I even downloaded 2017 app but it didn't install. I don't even have data for such again
i Would Have Loved to Help buh I Don't Have Data too
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Godsonjolly: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
MalakaiEd:
i Would Have Loved to Help buh I Don't Have Data too
grin data hard sha. U stay in benin?
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by MalakaiEd: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Godsonjolly:
grin data hard sha. U stay in benin?
Lol, No PH
Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by toffy333(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's photoshop 2018 that I'm currently using but to send it na war�

My system spec is 4gb and 140HDD and is working fine.

It requires not less than 1.5 to 2GB of data before u can send it.
Btwn i base in kogi.

Re: In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop by Dymustxcel(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Raregraphics:
plz bro can you share me adobe photoshop cc on my whatsapp @08031114831
will b grateful

(1) (Reply)

Become A Photoshop Pro (Download link inside) / Free Download - Flat Ui Kit (psd) / Sales! Industrial Laminating Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.