Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila (565 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila by Keenysbojan(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
I found this on a friend status this evening and I am kinda confused about this story..

is it true?

Re: Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila by kurlz(f): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Really?

Well If that's true their sin will catch up with them.
But that murder is cruel.
Re: Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila by butterfly777(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
If that is true, such news would have made frontpage on nairaland. So I don't think it's true. And no credible news outlet also carried the story. So very likely to be fake news.

Remember, bloggers ar manufacturing fake news by the day to drive traffic.
Re: Is It True That It Was Her Pastor That Kill Uwaila by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't believe this story biko lipsrsealed

So pathetic embarassed..if only the dead can actually talk, she would have defended herself cry

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect Please Do The Needeful / Tears:nigeria Police Officers Killed A Hustling Tricycle Driver With Stick(video / Pictures Of Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.