Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? (4907 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Lukgaf(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2020
According to the NSCIA, today is 20th day of Shawwal which means there is only 8 or 9 days left to the end of Shawwal.

"Fasting six days of Shawwaal after the obligatory fast of Ramadaan is Sunnah Mustahabbah, not waajib. But it is recommended for the Muslim to fast six days of Shawwaal, and in this there is great virtue and an immense reward. Whoever fasts these six days will have recorded for him a reward as if he had fasted a whole year, as was reported in a saheeh hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Abu Ayyoob (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts Ramadaan and follows it with six days of Shawwaal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime.”

Brethren, you still have the opportunity to complete these six fasts if you have not done so. May Allah make it easy for us!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by malikombi(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2020
As a smart dude, I scheduled the fasting for Mondays nd Thursdays, thereby earning double reward. Style of most Muslims

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kherdija(f): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Yes i completed mine,may we witness Another year with barakah,May Allah accept our act of Ibadah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by SWORD419(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Capsule101(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Which kind shawal after hunger won kill me for 30 days

5 Likes

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Patrioticman007(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Masha Allah

5 Likes

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by olatunyemi(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2020
completed. Alhamdulilah

10 Likes

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by doffman: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Capsule101:
Which kind shawal after hunger won kill me for 30 days
Look at the benefit not the stress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by folatimpson(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2020
may Allah accept our fasting as an act f ibadah amin

7 Likes

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by chillychill(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Kherdija:
Yes i completed mine,may we witness Another year with barakah,May Allah accept our act of Ibadah

Walahi I envy you my sister cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by obinrinrere: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
may Allah accept our fasts and make us one of those who will enter jannah thru the gate of Arrayan.Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by OgwuEgo: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Jimmyolasun wetin you dey do for this thread?

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Wetin concern you... Do you want those who fast voluntary fasting to come and be sharing it here!! It will be a form of riyah.

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by jimmyolasun: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Jimmyolasun wetin you dey do for this thread?

piiko I dey find Alhaja with big behind.. I can hide under her ninja costume and do the do so Alfa no go see me...
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Witnes: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2020
A friend said, any fast other than Ramadan , count him out.
Its not easy on this lockdown to participate on any fast at this period of hard times. God will have mercy on me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kokoboss: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Insha Allah today is my day 6.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by olabodejinad: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2020
doffman:

Look at the benefit not the stress

Honestly, fasting the six days immediately after ramadan is the easiest cos you kinda are still in the spirit of fasting

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by medexico(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Mine will be completed today

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by fraymite: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Witnes:
A friend said, any fast other than Ramadan , count him out.
Its not easy on this lockdown to participate on any fast at this period of hard times. God will have mercy on me.
Do remind him that this world is temporary and therefore we should quickly amass what will benefit us in the permanent world.

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by fraymite: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2020
abdulskulboy:
Wetin concern you... Do you want those who fast voluntary fasting to come and be sharing it here!! It will be a form of riyah.
It's just a simple reminder nah. Nobody ask you to disclose intention here.
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
fraymite:

You ask question. You know some people must answer.
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kokoboss: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
fraymite:

definitely
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kokoboss: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2020
medexico:
Mine will be completed today
same here

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kherdija(f): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2020
chillychill:

Walahi I envy you my sister cry

grin grin grin so u hv not complete urs
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by IceLip: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Mine will be complete Insha Allah on Monday
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by OgwuEgo: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
cheesy As a James bond
jimmyolasun:

piiko I dey find Alhaja with big behind.. I can hide under her ninja costume and do the do so Alfa no go see me...
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by YINKS89(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Insha Allah I have completed mine... May he accept it as an act of ibadah
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Idrisk19(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
I have started since Monday, I'll complete it tomorrow In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Witnes: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2020
fraymite:

Do remind him that this world is temporary and therefore we should quickly amass what will benefit us in the permanent world.
He knows and fast the compulsory one "Ramadan" the rest is garnish u know
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by manbello(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Idrisk19:
I have started since Monday, I'll complete it tomorrow In Sha Allah
Same here bro May Allah accept it and make it easier for us
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by chillychill(f): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kherdija:

grin grin grin so u hv not complete urs

And I don't think I'll b able to dear... No b cause cry
Re: 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Kherdija(f): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
chillychill:

And I don't think I'll b able to dear... No b cause cry

Lol.so u did'nt do anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? / Islam: Protest And Labour Strike / The Filth Of Tribalism; A Stain On Our Eeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.