Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fate Of The Unborn Poor Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fate Of The Unborn Poor Nigerian (550 Views)

. / The Poor Nigerian Educational Standard -whose Faults? / Fate of a Graduate with 3rd Class in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fate Of The Unborn Poor Nigerian by mait(m): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2011
A visit to your secondary school (Public) would make you understand better. Mid September last year I visited my secondary school (heart of Lagos) to see my Physics teacher for her advise on a project. Unfortunately, I was told she had been transferred. Unknown to the woman I met my eyes were probing,what I saw broke my heart, as the project that brought about my visit was educational.

During my days in school,our labs usually had six (6) standard tables. The apparatus available then were in good state though it couldn't go round but with the grouping arrangement developed at lest each group could collectively get the readings/observations need and then proceed to draw their inferences. Back then computing and the internet was new in Nigeria and very few of us could afford it and our knowledge on effective use of the internet was poor. We complained and compared our situation with what was obtainable in developed and emerging economies of the world, but what I saw recently tells me of kids that leave secondary school without good to fair practical experiences.

I asked myself the question;What would the next generation be taught with?What's the hope of our future?What hope is there for the unborn Nigerian?What's the hope of the child born into a family that earns 17,500 naira minimum wage?What's the hope of Nigeria's in riverine and Normadic areas?What's the hope of born poor disabled child? WHAT'S THE FATE OF THE UNBORN POOR NIGERIAN?

Re: Fate Of The Unborn Poor Nigerian by mait(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
Have you thought of an intervention for the educational sector?Are you entangled in the web?Are you willing to contribute the rehabilitation process going on?Then visit www.learningplus.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Pls< Wit Alarcrity: / Unilorin Remedial Studies2011/2010 / Gre/toefl/gmat Registrations: Price Slash : Valid Till Feb 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.