Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... (366 Views)

Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years / Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... / Sanlam Takes Full Ownership Of FBN Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... by tpadua22(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Good morning nairalanders... This post is for mature and spiritual minded people.

So many people have this sceptical perception about the justification of relationship between spirituality and owning a game shop.

Please let's contribute our insightful view of this topic! You can save a soul today!
Re: Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... by tpadua22(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Please help save a soul
Re: Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... by bigiyaro(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
I'll rather say conscience than spiritual, I own a betting shop at mararaba which was kinda doing well but had to drop it cos I couldn't stomach the damages it was causing to lives and families. I wouldn't say am a spiritual person.
Re: Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... by Westernlove: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2020
bigiyaro:
I'll rather say conscience than spiritual, I own a betting shop at mararaba which was kinda doing well but had to drop it cos I couldn't stomach the damages it was causing to lives and families. I wouldn't say am a spiritual person.

Lol so you mean you are always making excess profit In the business at the expense and detriment of the gamblers? Because I don't think Betting Shops makes excess profit and commission except for the heavy weights which are the bookmakers....
Re: Spirituality And Game Shop Ownership... by bigiyaro(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol so you mean you are always making excess profit In the business at the expense and detriment of the gamblers? Because I don't think Betting Shops makes excess profit and commission except for the heavy weights which are the bookmakers....
what is the meaning of excess profit?

(1) (Reply)

An Insurance Broker Is Needed Urgently (good Pay Ffg) / Nike Air Sneakers For Sale Pix / I Need Nairalanders To Throw Light On This .. I Need More Knowledge I'm A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.