Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Where To Buy Email Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Where To Buy Email Address (404 Views)

How To Get Business Email Address / Get A Professional Business Email Address For You/Your Company / How To Re-generate RRR After Using Wrong Email Address For Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Where To Buy Email Address by glasshouse(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Am in need of email and phone numbers to buy. Pls it u are genuinely into it contact me . Thanks
Re: I Need Where To Buy Email Address by angelEmade: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
glasshouse:
Am in need of email and phone numbers to buy. Pls it u are genuinely into it contact me . Thanks
500 verified emails alongside their first names. They have never been sent an email by me....i have never given this data to anyone else...and the list is about 55percent tier one emails.
...all from my web application that i decided to discontinue... Most of the emails where submitted within the period of january this year to march this year.
Pricing. 5k
Re: I Need Where To Buy Email Address by glasshouse(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
angelEmade:

500 verified emails alongside their first names. They have never been sent an email by me....i have never given this data to anyone else...and the list is about 55percent tier one emails.
...all from my web application that i decided to discontinue... Most of the emails where submitted within the period of january this year to march this year.
Pricing. 5k

You can chart me up . I need the emails anyone else who has should let me know or who knows a company I can buy from at a good price should let me know

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $20-$50 On Daily Basis! / Affordable Shortlet Apartments Available In Lagos & Abuja / Who Knows Where This Betting Office Is Located [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.