Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture (3019 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Baby – Bigger Picture [video] / Lil Baby - The Bigger Picture (mp3 Download) / Download Mp3: Lil Pump Ft French Montana, Gucci Mane, 21 Savage Gucci Gang Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture by Timzbadboy: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Lil Baby come through with new song titled The Bigger Picture. Listen share with friends and download new song anticipated single track vibe from Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture.

Lil Baby’s latest album My Turn is expected to return to the number 1 spot of the Billboard 200 this week and just before that, he’s offering fans some new music.

The Atlanta rapper has been applauded for taking part in protests that have erupted around the U.S. following George Floyd’s death. Today, he puts everything into perspective on the new song ‘The Bigger Picture’.

“I won’t take the stand / But I’ll take a stand for what I believe / Must not be breathing the air that I breathe / You know the way that I bleed, you can bleed / I never been a fan of police / But my neighborhood know I try to keep peace,” he raps on the conscious song.

Download Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture Mp3 Download audio

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nubia Fans? / New Video:samklef-mi Ole Beru (noni Remix) Ft. Olamide & B’ranks / New Video: MI- Beef [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.