Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Want To Transfer My Studies Abroad. Advice Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Transfer My Studies Abroad. Advice Pls (280 Views)

Study Abroad Advice Needed � / I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Transfer My Studies Abroad. Advice Pls by Ulysses71: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Hey guys, I kind of need both advises and guidelines on if and how to transfer my studies abroad.
LITTLE INFO ABOUT ME
Am already a medical student in a government university in Nigeria. Wrote my 2nd MBBS exam last year but ill have to retake them coz I had a 1/3 in it. The period leading up to my exam was kinda shaky because I was already billed to transfer my studies to Ukraine, but after almost everything I was told by the agent that I would facilitate the transfer myself when I get there as against having the transfer already done before I get there like my parents discussed with them. So that made my parents forget the whole thing and I went back for my exams here in Nigeria(which I unfortunately didn’t scale through in). But now I want to know if I can still transfer to a foreign uni, in Germany (preferably cos of cheap to nonexistent fees) but also Canada, Australia or UK (cos of language). Either on scholarship or cheap tuition o lol. grin
Hopefully any transfer will be for me to redo my 300 level and retake the MBBS (if there is any other option u can indicate and Ill think about it). thanks as you reply.
Re: I Want To Transfer My Studies Abroad. Advice Pls by TUANKU(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
300 level? I doubt you will get that. If you have good grades you can get one year off which means you start in 200 level.
Germany is good but you will most likely need to learn the language first, there are courses that are conducted in English but few universities offer that.
Re: I Want To Transfer My Studies Abroad. Advice Pls by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Why don't you try ghana naw to save cost. Their hospitals are conducive

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Must Do To Stay Happy Always / WAEC And NECO Exams Suspended Indefinitely. - Federal Government / An Open Letter To The Public On The Relevance Of Bece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.