Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Let Me Design A Professional Ebook Cover For You Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Design A Professional Ebook Cover For You Now (290 Views)

I Will Help Design A Logo Or Any Graphics Works For Your Brands / Book Cover Ebook Cover Design At Affordable Price / Learn How To Create Ebook, Ebook Cover For Free And Other Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Design A Professional Ebook Cover For You Now by Transparent(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2020
I will design a unique, professional and custom identity for all types of business using the very latest techniques and styles.

My work is to give you an amazing and professional kindle cover/Ebook cover or Full Cover Design that you will not only love, but will give you amazing sales success! Here is What You Will get when you hire me:

1. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

2. Professionally Designed Covers delivered in JPEG, PDF.

3. You get a Print Ready Cover (Front+Back+Spine)

4. Unlimited Revisions
Re: Let Me Design A Professional Ebook Cover For You Now by Transparent(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Here are some of the recent works done for clients

Re: Let Me Design A Professional Ebook Cover For You Now by Transparent(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Are you looking for someone who can help you design a professional and unique ebook or Book cover (front + Spine) for an affordable price...

Kindly Connect with me with on whatsapp using the below link

Check my signature for my contact

(1) (Reply)

Clean Functioning Station For Sale In Zuba, Abuja Distressed Price! / Are You Suffering From Back Pain? / Online Surveys Sites That Actually Pays And Allows Nigerians In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.