Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why You Don't Need To Blame Anybody For Being Broke (shocking) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Don't Need To Blame Anybody For Being Broke (shocking) (323 Views)

Easiest Way To Stop Being BROKE / You Don't Really Need Smartphone Or Computer To Be A Successsful Blogger / Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Need To Blame Anybody For Being Broke (shocking) by Emanagerr: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2020
Okay guys, I do get pissed off seeing young people complaining of being broke to the extent of not having anything to eat,
This period that technology has made things simple, while in school, I don't depend on people.
Do you know why?
I depend on my smart phone.
If any of my smartphone doesn't give me the amount or more than the amount I bought it, I am never reselling it, that is how smart guys operate.

Now let me tell you means which you can make some cash online.

1. Selling ebooks

2 Selling video tutorials

3. Affiliate marketing.

4. Taking online surveys

5. Creating contents for people

AND NO. 6
which is the most simplest means of all, no capital for startup, no time consumption, just the few things you know.
Check more HERE knowledge is power
CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Done / How To Fix Wordpress Website Stuck In Maintenance Mode / Forsage Forsage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.