Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman (499 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman by Danurugwo: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Boko Haram Releases New Video as they Kill Nigerian Soldier and Policeman

Boko Haram has released a video demonstrating the execution of a Nigerian soldier and police officer.

FOJUSI gathered that the video dated Thursday, June 11, 2020, was made by a part of Boko Haram that has sworn faithfulness to the Islamic State West Africa.

Its release came 10 days after the kidnapping of an officer and three others at a checkpoint before Gasarwa Village, around 40 kilometers from Monguno Local Government Area in Borno State.

The video released shows two men kneeling in a field and presenting themselves as individuals from the Nigerian security powers before veiled men in fatigues started shooting at them.

As per the killed security staff, they were out traveling from Maiduguri to Monguno when they were trapped and snatched by the extremists whom they portrayed as “Tilafa army”.

“I am 13NA/70/8374 Lance Corporal Emmanuel Oscar, I was captured by Tilafa’s along Maiduguri to Monguno,” the soldier said.

The policeman, who spoke in Hausa language, said, “My name is Yohanah Kilus, I am a policeman, my rank is inspector. I was abducted between Maiduguri and Monguno; I am presently in the custody of Tilafa soldiers.”

Watch Video here
https://fojusi.com/boko-haram-releases-new-video-as-they-kill-nigerian-soldier-and-policeman/

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman by zoeA: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020

(1)

Amechi Community Tackles Kingsley Eze Over Community Land / See What A British Paper Wrote About British OP. In The South Of Nigeria 1903 / 5 Steps On How To Be A Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.