Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) (306 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) by Musicpronigeria: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo a Nigerian journalist, blogger and activist against gun violence, and social media personality.

In a recent live video on Instagram, she stated that she is the most intelligent woman in Nigeria.

The controversial journalist who went live on IG to share some updates with her fans got pissed after a fan told her “she is too old” for the kind of stories she posts on social media.

Reacting to the statement, Kemi said the fan has no right to tell her what to do with herself, adding that she is never too old for anything.

Kemi Olunloyo went ahead to remove the fan from her live video, while announcing that she is the most intelligent woman in Nigeria.
See Video Using The Link
https://musicprong.com/kemi-olunloyo-i-am-the-most-intelligent/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) by Emmacolinho(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Have you heard of
1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Chimamanda
3. Linda Ikeji
4. Geniveve Nnaji and many other hot brains

Foolish Afonja woman

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) by IceLip: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anty Kemi

Re: Kemi Olunloyo - I Am The Most Intelligent Woman In Nigeria (video) by duro4chang(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Intelligence without good moral!

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbn Contestant, Khafi’s Brother Shot Dead In The U.K / See How Fans Blast AY For Supporting Arsenal Against Manchester City / 10 Best Benefits Of Otp Ka Full Form Kya Hai Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.