Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Democracy Day: Charge To Spiritual Leaders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Democracy Day: Charge To Spiritual Leaders. (124 Views)

Parmanent Solution To Spiritual Arrows And Spiritual Ailment / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Charge To Spiritual Leaders. by BelovedCityWatch: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
CHARGE TO SPIRITUAL LEADERS
Spiritual leaders should do more to make this nation Nigeria a more habitable and peaceful place to live in.

They have been installed into the high places to serve as agent of righteousness, and convener of God's divine instructions and directions for the Nations, Proverbs 21:1 "the King's heart is in the hand of the LORD and like the waters of rivers He directs them where He wishes".
They are not meant to be intimidated by the authorities or swayed away by the worldly affections and mundane benefits they derived from their connection with the authorities. The scripture says in Proverbs 14:34 -"righteousness exalts a Nation but sin is a reproach" even to that Nation.

Speak the truth, give good and godly counsel that will unite and move the Nation to greater heights, Prophet Samuel won't spare King Saul with the truth after he deviated from divine instructions from God (1 Samuel 15), neither will Prophet Nathan spare King David with judgement he had received from God to him after his transgressions when he trampled upon the poor and the powerless (2 Samuel 12), this will enable them to repent and retreat from their evil ways that will inadvertently put the whole Nation or country into series of disasters.

I was in a vision years ago and I saw the state of this country, I saw the rivalry and the level of discrepancy between the tribes and between the rich and poor of this nation, I saw a table with well garnished food and sitting round there were authorities, among them was the former CAN Chairman Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, due to what I saw going on before, I was angry and stood up to him and asked why he remains unperturbed with what is going on in the country though he sits among the authorities and has the opportunity to speak the truth to them on what to do and what not to do and make a change but rather he sat there unconcerned since he wasn't affected and enjoying the free merriment, he was sorry, stood and apologized and I left that hall. Spiritual leaders shouldn't compromise and sell the gospel of truth like judas who sold his Master for coins or like Esau who sold his birthright for a plate of red stew.

They are accountable to God and answerable to men on how they have helped monitor and counselled the authorities to achieve success in their administration with which they are opportuned to serve in achieving the best for the Nation and its people.
Let every Spiritual Leaders understand and stand up to this task to the success and prosperity of our dear Nation, God bless you.
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY!!

-T. R. Fred.
©Beloved City Watch
www.instagram.com/belovedcitywatch
belovedcitywatch@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely / How We All Ended In "The Mark"?? Most Important Text / How To Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.