Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 (2569 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: Before And Now Pictures / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by ThatFairGuy: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
if his opinions and approach was valid and important for educational development. Would oyetola reverse most of his actions taken on the education sector? Where is o'honey, oreap, ofarm today All in oblivion... And even when he was the governor they weren't functioning either.. Coupled with the several months salaries he owed Osun workers!!!! A question for u... Dd he collect any haalf salary as a governor for d 8years he used??
Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.

O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these, that was why Osun was the second State in Nigeria with unemployed youths. Do you know our rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.

Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL WERE WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.

DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT'S CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS ARE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once their is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases

The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.

HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
Do you know his commissioner also doesn't receive a dime for months?
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL

Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by ThatFairGuy: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, he can't win Osun state.

BTW.
It's Ogbeni not Obeni
Please come off it chief. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OSUN. LET HIM GO TO OSUN AND SEE HOW PEOPLE WILL STILL BE HAILING AND SLEEPING ON HIS CAR. WHEN HE WAS BLESSED WITH A CHIEFTAINCY TITLE IN OSHOGBO LAST YEAR, THE LOVE IS JUST NATURAL. YOU'LL BE SURPRISED OF WHAT YOU ARE SEEING.

ALL THOSE NONSENSE ARE MERE INTERNET PROPAGANDA O.

Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by Sammy07: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Please come off it chief. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OSUN. LET HIM GO TO OSUN AND SEE HOW PEOPLE WILL STILL BE HAILING AND SLEEPING ON HIS CAR. WHEN HE WAS BLESSED WITH A CHIEFTAINCY TITLE IN OSHOGBO LAST YEAR, THE LOVE IS JUST NATURAL. YOU'LL BE SURPRISED OF WHAT YOU ARE SEEING.

ALL THOSE NONSENSE ARE MERE INTERNET PROPAGANDA O.

The reason why I said that is.
Only half or 40% like him.
These are the reasons.

1. His policies (Opon imo, all federal schools, using the same school uniform)

2. His kind of religious stuff (He made that mistake which he regretted it, by saying Muslims should be wearing hijab in Missionary schools which causes uproar back then)

3. He did well on road, but he didn't compensate them grin, especially I heard the one he did in Osogbo, probably around market place, he didn't compensate the market women, he just sent them off and expand the roads)

Even I as a non indigene, I like him especially for his stable electricity (something we are praying for in Ondo), but my friends in Osun don't like him, and he said a lot of people don't like him too, I ask for reasons, they gave me the above reasons.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by ThatFairGuy: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

The reason why I said that is.
Only half or 40% like him.
These are the reasons.
Nothing like this. How do you come up with this rate?
1. His policies (Opon imo, all federal schools, using the same school uniform)
What is bad in opon imon(a computer tablet distributed free to high School students, why and how is this wrong? Same school uniform, but they have badge, that's how it's being done in civilized country. How is this also wrong
2. His kind of religious stuff (He made that mistake which he regretted it, by saying Muslims should be wearing hijab in Missionary schools which causes uproar back then)
Missionary schools? Is missionaries monitoring, paying and catering for the schools or state government? Haven't all the schools been given to the Governments since time immemorial? Why the fuse from SOME Christians? Ansarudeen, Nawarudeen and sort Muslim school, why no fuse of Christians using beret from them?
3. He did well on road, but he didn't compensate them grin, especially I heard the one he did in Osogbo, probably around market place, he didn't compensate the market women, he just sent them off and expand the roads)
Chief you're not just informed at all. He paid them humongous amount of money, the criteria was YOU MUST HAVE C of O. Why will he compensate market women for destroying market when he built like for ULTRA MODERN MARKET FOR THEM IN OSHOGBO? ISN'T THIS 21ST CENTURY?
Even I as a non indigene, I like him especially for his stable electricity (something we are praying for in Ondo), but my friends in Osun don't like him, and he said a lot of people don't like him too, I ask for reasons, they gave me the above reasons.
Believe me, those that didn't like him is either they were not informed, because of party affiliation or this same religious issue (Missionary schools). All sane Osun loves and like Ogbeni. I'm still telling you, if he enter Osun, THE LOVE IS ALWAYS ENORMOUS
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by Sammy07: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Believe me, those that didn't like him is either they were not informed, because of party affiliation or this same religious issue (Missionary schools). All sane Osun loves and like Ogbeni. I'm still telling you, if he enter Osun, THE LOVE IS ALWAYS ENORMOUS

Alright sir, I grab.
Cos, He can't satisfy everyone
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by aminusodiq(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy post=90611967]
Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.

O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these, that was why Osun was the second State in Nigeria with unemployed youths. Do you know our rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.

Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL WERE WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.

DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT'S CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS ARE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once their is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases

The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.

HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
Do you know his commissioner also doesn't receive a dime for months?
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL[/quote][/s]

So a good project whose main purpose is to serve the general populace will be scraped because of another governors opinion? grin just funny!!! If dats d case,
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by hollah123: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, he can't win Osun state.

BTW.
It's Ogbeni not Obeni
that's what have him out as an Igbo boy,we know they are here to cause confusion...obeni no b only obeni Na abeni
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=aminusodiq post=90610615][/quote]

How can we move forward in this nation if every time we differ in opinion the first thing we do is to hurl insults. You can disagree with me its your right, but to insult me just means you are bias and you really have nothing to say. I will support all men and even women from my region that decides to run for the office of the president.The more the merrier and when our zone wins the ticket we will now decide who the cap fits.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
hollah123:
that's what have him out as an Igbo boy,we know they are here to cause confusion...obeni no b only obeni Na abeni

Search Results
Web results

Omo odua tokan tokan nimi.

So because i left out the letter G when battling the auto correct while trying to spell OGBENI i am now an igbo boy trying to cause confusion.When the other person specified my mistake i knew he at least knew what I meant. Why we the people of the southwest still fail to understand that we can not do it alone. I made an omission in spelling you quickly blamed the igbo's. If we are given the ticket in one party and a northerner is given the ticket in another party will the igbo's want to vote for us. The north is united
but the south is the most divided region with southwest and southeast making it hard for the region to focus on the position it wants to take.I am from the state that has produced more yoruba president's civilian or military.The current VP,Chief of General Staff under military rule Gen Oladipo Diya,The acclaimed winner of june 12 MKO ABIOLA,The late western region Obafemi Awolowo,Rt Hon Dimeji Bankole the former speaker. The longest serving monarch on a throne Oba Awujale.The richest yoruba industrious people like Mike Adenuga, Oba Otudeko, Adebutu Kessington,Subomi Balogun,Fola Adeola and many more.So you can never be more yoruba than me.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
tongue
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
2023 is our time
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
ok
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
all
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
yes
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola For President 2023 by kooler99: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ebonyi State Capital, Abakaliki At Night / The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa / Truck Of Salt Loaded From Northern Nigeria Intercepted With Fulani Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.