Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Boko Haram Kills Solider And Police In A Newly Released Video. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Kills Solider And Police In A Newly Released Video. (348 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Solider And Police In A Newly Released Video. by LITIFYED: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
A newly released video made by Boko Haram shows the killing of a Nigeria Soldier and Policeman.

In the video, the two officers were on their knees, introducing themselves as they were before two masked gunmen.

According to the officers, they said they were traveling from Maiduguri to Monguno when they were attacked and kidnapped by the terrorist whom they described as “Tilafa army”.

“I am 13NA/70/8374 Lance Corporal Emmanuel Oscar, I was captured by Tilafa’s along Maiduguri to Monguno,” the soldier said.

The policeman who spoke in the Hausa language said

“My name is Yohanah Kilus, I am a policeman, my rank is inspector. I was abducted between Maiduguri and Monguno; I am presently in the custody of Tilafa soldiers.”

Watch Video - https://www.litifyed.com/boko-haram-kills-soilder-and-police-in-a-newly-released-video/

(1) (Reply)

Fox News Caught Photo Shopping Their News Pics / US Govt Releases Names Of Six Nigerians Arrested For $6M Internet Fraud / 4-year-old Evans Reunites With Family After Being Stolen With Father's Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.