Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Prince Nwajiugo Nna Ya Of Orlu Felicitates with Gov. Uzodinma On Democracy Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Nwajiugo Nna Ya Of Orlu Felicitates with Gov. Uzodinma On Democracy Day (185 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Nwajiugo Nna Ya Of Orlu Felicitates with Gov. Uzodinma On Democracy Day by Marcalex1: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
I Prince Nwajiugo Nna Ya of Orlu, On behalf of my family and good people of Okwuabala/Ihioma Political ward in Orlu local government area of Imo state joyfully join the rest of the world to felicitate with our amiable working Governor of Imo state HE Dist. Senator Hope Uzodinma on this year's democracy day.

Since assumption of office, you have showned capacity, doggedness, commitment and focussed despite the challenges you met on ground more especially the way you are repositioning the roads, tackling security, making health a priority in the midst of covid 19

Sir, I don't have doubt in my mind that you are the the savour in human nature, you have come to work to make Imo a better state. Bravo!!!

God bless Nigeria
God bless Imo State
God bless Orlu LGA
God bless Okwuabala/Ihioma Political Ward

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Contractors Cry Out Over Nonpayment Of Salaries / Edo Primaries: APC Governors Move To Intervene Over Disqualification / Nigeria's Democrazy And Its Undertakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.