Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? (610 Views)

Who's Got This Pc??? / Who Got Hard Drive 4 Sale / Never Get Stuck Due To Flat Tyre: Get A Tyre Pump (7000 ONLY!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? by Offpoint: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Are there still Window 7 die hard fans like me out?

I got stuck with window 7, I felt terrible when they announced about stopping updates on Window 7.

I have tried higher versions of windows 8/10, but I keep downgrading, Don't just like them especially w10.....

what's your view about W7 compare to her younger sisters? grin grin
Re: Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? by Premiumwriter: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Offpoint:
Are there still Window 7 die hard fans like me out?

I got stuck with window 7, I felt terrible when they announced about stopping updates on Window 7.

I have tried higher versions of windows 8/10, but I keep downgrading, Don't just like them especially w10.....

what's your view about W7 compare to her younger sisters? grin grin

I have never used windows 7 before. Hate it like hell.

Windows 8 is cool but 10 is heaven. It's probably because you 'grew up' on Windows 7. Try forcing yourself to use Windows 10 for a month or two with an open mind, you'd be surprised.
Re: Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? by Offpoint: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I have never used windows 7 before. Hate it like hell.

Windows 8 is cool but 10 is heaven. It's probably because you 'grew up' on Windows 7. Try forcing yourself to use Windows 10 for a month or two with an open mind, you'd be surprised.
I've used it for 3 months, still hate it.
Re: Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? by DaProff001(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Quite strange. Considering that Windows 7 doesn't support security updates anymore.
I'm one of those users who must have the latest and best version. Insider Preview builds.
As soon as Windows 20H1 started releasing, I copped it.
Maybe Windows 8 isn't so great. But I think 10 is fantastic.

Except you're one of those in love with the nostalgia of Windows 7 and XP.

What exactly don't you like about Windows 10?
Offpoint:

I've used it for 3 months, still hate it.
Re: Am I The Only Who Got Stuck With This? by Offpoint: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
DaProff001:
Quite strange. Considering that Windows 7 doesn't support security updates anymore.
I'm not of those users who must have the latest and best version. Insider Preview builds.
As soon as Windows 20H1 started releasing, I copped it.
Maybe Windows 8 isn't so great. But I think 10 is fantastic.

Except you're one of those in love with the nostalgia of Windows 7 and XP.

What exactly don't you like about Windows 10?
Data consumption
Interface
Not user friendly

I've never been fan of XP

(1) (Reply)

Globaltech Remians The Best Computer School In Igando - Ikotun Lagos / Used HP Small Form Factor Mini Desktop Uses Adaptor 80gb, 40gb 2gb Ram / About Data Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.