Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Skillz Match: Photography And The Business Of It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skillz Match: Photography And The Business Of It (126 Views)

Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Graphics Design Training / Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training / Photography And Cinematography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skillz Match: Photography And The Business Of It by SkillzMatchng: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello EveryONE hope we are all staying safe. I’m starting a blog which I will be updating weekly to highlight different skills a young person can pick up. We know how discouraging the unemployment rate is in Nigeria and white collar jobs is not something that can round. In Switzerland & South Korea Skills training is compulsory for high school students and their unemployment rate is below 4% as opposed to Nigeria’s rate of over 55% for unemployment/underemployment.

On this blog, each Friday I will highlight a particular skill and also interview people in that field in other to encourage any of us to start up that skill. I will also be providing resources ( internship opportunities, videos, link to websites you can start learning or get a certificate)

This week, the skill in focus is Photography. Enjoy!

https://skillzmatch..com/2020/06/skillz-match-week-1-first-edition.html?m=1

Please share, subscribe and leave a comment

(1) (Reply)

Yoga / Barring Unforeseen Circumstance, Instagram Will Overtake Twitter As News Source / Free Waec Video Tutorial For Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.