Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,199 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Omg! Hushpuppi Got Inside Interpol Big Troubie Net After Sharing This Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Hushpuppi Got Inside Interpol Big Troubie Net After Sharing This Video (859 Views)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Hushpuppi Got Inside Interpol Big Troubie Net After Sharing This Video by satispower(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Omg! Hushpuppi Got Inside Interpol Big Troubie Net After Sharing This Video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Satispower why not go and buy veiws and subscribers even I open YouTube channel I never get subscribers if I get bar now na wetin I wan do be that go to @ likes.ng on IG they'll get you many views and subscribers as you want all this that you're just posting your tube channel link for us to watch omo you go tae O cause you know the drill I ain't clicking Shit and mind you most people don't have that data to watch long YouTube videos
Re: Omg! Hushpuppi Got Inside Interpol Big Troubie Net After Sharing This Video by satispower(m): 3:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks bro for your advice, but there's no need to buy anything, if people like what they see they click to watch and perhaps support by subscribing. NO SHORT CUTS in this game bro!
ZINIBANKS:
Satispower why not go and buy veiws and subscribers even I open YouTube channel I never get subscribers if I get bar now na wetin I wan do be that go to @ likes.ng on IG they'll get you many views and subscribers as you want all this that you're just posting your tube channel link for us to watch omo you go tae O cause you know the drill I ain't clicking Shit and mind you most people don't have that data to watch long YouTube videos

(1) (Reply)

8 Regina Daniels Tattoo And What They Mean / BB Naija :the Past And Present Life Of All Big Brother Naija Winners / Bbnaija: "Physically, Diane Is Not My Spec- Tuoyo Tells Ebuka. Diane, Odas,react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.