Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How (658 Views)

How Can Have An Active 1xbet Account HELP / How Can I Withdraw Money From 1xbet Account / Need Someone To Fund My 1xbet Account In Exchange Of Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by bal4real: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls house, can someone put me through on how to fund 1xbet account? I have been finding it difficult to fund my 1xbet account since I created account with them. I have tried with ATM verve card, master card, bank transfer and mobile bank bet funding, but none is working.
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
bal4real:
Pls house, can someone put me through on how to fund 1xbet account? I have been finding it difficult to fund my 1xbet account since I created account with them. I have tried with ATM verve card, master card, bank transfer and mobile bank bet funding, but none is working.
If you want to fund your 1xbet account, you can hola me. I fund betwinner, 1xbet, bet9ja and some Nigerian bookies, needs some info on 1xbet, you can Whatsapp me 081--132--619--85
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by TangoPredict(f): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
That's strange, what error message did you get
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by pacmart: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm having the same problem
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
chelseamann, yes you can withdraw to your bank account. Takes 5-20 minutes. If you find it difficult to fund, hola me.
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
pacmart:
I'm having the same problem
What are you waiting for, hola me for support. Check my signature.
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by chelseamann(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
chelseamann, yes you can withdraw to your bank account. Takes 5-20 minutes. If you find it difficult to fund, hola me.
Ok..thanks
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by georgeslim(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Just use the opay app
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Hi sweetveek, you can fund it with your bank. I do fund 1xbet account too, just in case. Good morning.
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by sweetveek(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hi sweetveek, you can fund it with your bank. I do fund 1xbet account too, just in case. Good morning.
how is it possible to withdraw with atm card number??instead of account number?
Re: Who Has Recently Funded His 1xbet Account?... And How by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2020
sweetveek:
how is it possible to withdraw with atm card number??instead of account number?
To withdraw with debit card, you must have a MasterCard or Visa card, also the minimum amount can change due to instability in naira value, min. is N19,000 range.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Ngozi Fc In Burundi / Photos Gallery: Beautiful Real Madrid 2019/20 Laliga Title Photos / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 19th August 2020(SECOND TICKET)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.