Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. (508 Views)

Don't Be Left Out Win Every 3 Hours / ELECTRICITY:: Don't Be Left Out / Football Betting: Do Not Be Left Out, Come Let Win Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Do you want to be Financially independent in this year 2020

Then this thread is for you...
Before we proceed please note that this is what I do for a living and I won't sell you a course or ebook.

The Name of the program is called AMAZON KDP

you might have heard about it before now

And I can tell you it's working

Resources are online on Google and YouTube
To clear any doubt and get started.......

But personally the method I use is the Numbers game where we set up a few Amazon Kdp accounts and earn little monies from several accounts all summons up to something reasonable every month......

$500, $1000, $1500 etc depending on how many accounts you have and how many good books you have as well.

I specialize in FICTION BOOKS/NOVELS

and trust me it's lucrative......

I tried adding the Free PDF here but it didn't work so I will attach the link to file in my signature.....

Please read and let's proceed.......if you are in
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by patinno8: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Continue
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Don't slack up

This ish is completely free except for your data and time......

If you were told to pay now you would be running around looking for money only to end up paying for ANOTHER CRAP!!!!!

Why then wouldn't any reasonable person who says they want to change status not take action

The information is free on the internet

Why not take advantage

This business has been online since 1996

It's tested and trusted

And it pays as am a beneficiary
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Step 1

Creation of Accounts

You will need to create accounts on
www. Payoneer . Com

This will be your bank to receive Cash made later on....

You will need a National ID card or international passport to successfully create your account.....just follow the instructions and you are in.

Next is to create account on AMAZON KDP

Type that into Google and visit the site to sign up

This is your first Step.........
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
In this business you don't OVERTHINK you just take it step by step and before you know you are there
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Am sorry guys if am not able to go deeper into each subject that I post this is due to reasons such as

1. Nobody knows it all so you as a person must Dig deeper into the subject posted on..... remember the internet is Free

YouTube and Google are you friends

2. Time factor is another one am working on some new accounts so it keeps me busy

But in summary am just here to give you pointer to a business that is free and WORKS.

let me see some comments before I proceed
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by akinakinyele: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2020
This is encouraging, I wish to know more about it and take necessary actions. God bless you .
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by timitayo77: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by apexjohn(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Continue
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please don't read and go........ try and take action

This program is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It saved my life!

So let's assume you have created you accounts the next step is quite difficult but with a little effort you can overcome it......this is where people give up

I won't lie I gave up multiple times in this stage cry
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
The stage am talking about is the WRITING STAGE.....

This looks difficult but if u pay attention to my method it's not that hard....

The method I use in writing is drawn from our everyday life .......from events , circumstances and everything around you......

I always tell people that there is a story in our everyday life.....

The question is can you spot it?

It's not even that hard I mean....

Let's assume you are in a relationship with someone how u guys met till the stage you are in now can become a novel/story that can fetch u money.....

The people around you, events in their lives can be converted into a novel

The movies you watch can become a story/novel that will fetch u money......

An interesting event that either shocked u or made u laugh can become a novel

The list goes on and on

Can u get the message am passing?

There is a story/novel in everything around you

And yes people are ready to buy and also read what u have to say
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
The simple rule on Amazon kdp is that your book must be 2500 words and above

I will suggest you aim for 3000 words upwards..

Remember don't OVERTHINK it

Just do it !
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
You don't have to be woke soyinka either to earn cash from Amazon kdp.....

And if you novel is interested people will even forgive any typos in the novel
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Drop your comments and question let's proceed
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2020
So here is how to structure your Novel

First part
Introduce the main character, who they are , their daily life's etc nothing much in this part just introduction

Second part
This part is where you write about more characters that are in your novels and also something negative/positive that happens to one of your main character......eg breakup, job loss, loosing a loved one etc......
This event will affect/change the character life and also it will leads us into the next part......

Third part

This is the part that will bring the two main characters together! Where and how they met is left to your imagination.....but you have to link them up here....

Fourth part

This is the part where they hang out, fall in love,have sex , promise undying love etc

This part can go as long as you want depending on your imagination

NOTE: You can forego the sex part in the fourth session if you are not ok with it...

You just need to spice up the novel in the fourth part the more words you say the better.....

Fifth part

This is where the live happily ever after

NOTE: your novel can start happily and end sadly for the characters.......

Also you novel can start sadly and end happily for your characters depending on you......

Remember to Target minimum 3000 words and maximum depends on you!!!!!
Re: Get Freedom Financially 2020 Don't Be Left Out. by Intergrity19: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Remember all the parts make up 1 novel

(1) (Reply)

Fortron Smart Network / Bitcoin Bros; The Bears Got Murdered Over The Weekend And We're Back On Track. / Good Evening For Those Of You Asking Me How Much Have I Made On Netcolite .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.