Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? (948 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have a simple question and I wish I get an answer to it.

Obaseki was disqualified to run for a second term as governor in Edo state because of educational discrepancies just as it was mentioned.

Was the same educational discrepancies not spotted by inec four years ago when he was screened?

Is INEC not supposed to be sued not having to have done their due diligence?

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by seanfer(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki submitted a court Affidavit in 2016 that his credentials got lost. 2020 the credentials resurfaced with some discrepancies. His released NYSC certificate reads OBASEK and his Uni Certificate has OBASEKI. That alone will make the court remove him like the case in Bayelsa.
Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by daddytime(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanfer:
Obaseki submitted a court Affidavit in 2016 that his credentials got lost. 2020 the credentials resurfaced with some discrepancies. His released NYSC certificate reads OBASEK and his Uni Certificate has OBASEKI. That alone will make the court remove him like the case in Bayelsa.

Olodo who can't even defend what he supports convincingly.

Here's your godfather and the one to keep dictating your life going forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpSIbXYcLvI

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by seanfer(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:

Olodo who can't even defend what he supports convincingly.

Here's your godfather and the one to keep dictating your life going forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpSIbXYcLvI

If you’re not stupid or senseless you should be able to counter what I posted about the court affidavit Obaseki presented in 2016. You and your co travelers have pushed him into the pit you pushed Saraki,Atiku and co into.
Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by Bighead9: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
mikezuruki:

Obaseki was disqualified to run for a second term as governor in Edo state because of educational discrepancies just as it was mentioned.

Was the same educational discrepancies not spotted by inec four years ago when he was screened?

The moment my Igbo Brothers support a particular Candidate in an election, the candidate should forget about victory. Cause he must lose the election. This happend to Goodluck Jonathan, It happend to our own Ojukwu. It happend to Atiku last year and Obaseki is the latest beneficiaryou ofor such loss. grin grin grin grin grin

Before you judge my statement, I'm an Igbo man.

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
mikezuruki:

The fact that they didnt catch him in 2016, does not give him immunity in 2020
Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by daddytime(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanfer:

If you’re not stupid or senseless you should be able to counter what I posted about the court affidavit Obaseki presented in 2016. You and your co travelers have pushed him into the pit you pushed Saraki,Atiku and co into.

Thuggish ozuor.

Even if the State coffers was still opened to the thieving godfathers to pilfer, it still won't reach you lazy youth.

Selling your future for a morsel.

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by Great2017: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanfer:

If not leaking his fellow man's ass is what you call falling into a pit, then, your sophistication is legendary.

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by seanfer(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Great2017:

If not leaking his fellow man's ass is what you call falling into a pit, then, your sophistication is legendary.

Let's see how your support will give him 2nd term.
Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by Great2017: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanfer:

Let's see how your support will give him 2nd term.
Who cares whether he gets second term or not? I am happy for one thing - he doesn't leak Oshiomhole's ass like you

Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by PIMPAR: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Great2017:

Who cares whether he gets second term or not? I am happy for one thing - he doesn't leak Oshiomhole's ass like you
And where has that led him to now? Edo is not Lagos crew
Re: How Was Obaseki Disqualified By APC Committee? by Great2017: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
PIMPAR:

And where has that led him to now? Edo is not Lagos crew
He doesn't leak ass like you.

Restructure Now Or Risk Nigeria’s Collapse, OBJ Tells Buhari Again / Tosin Ajibare Breaks Silence On Ex-nddc MD, Joy Nunieh / Miyetti Allah’s Vigilante Group Not Welcomed In South East – Igbo Council