Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel Commends Akwa Ibom People On Democracy Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel Commends Akwa Ibom People On Democracy Day (171 Views)

Minister Commends Akwa Ibom For Creating Enabling Environment To Invest / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / Buahari’s Campaign: APC Commends Akwa Ibom Government For Releasing Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel Commends Akwa Ibom People On Democracy Day by ItoroUdotim(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
AKWA IBOM GOVERNOR, UDOM EMMANUEL COMMENDS AKWA IBOM PEOPLE ON DEMOCRACY DAY

AKwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel has sent his message of felicitations to the people of the State on Democracy Day.

In a statement made available to the press by his Chief Press Secretary , Ekerete Udoh, Governor Emmanuel thanked the people for helping deepen our democratic tradition in the last 21 years and for the support and prayers they have shown him.

“Let me use this occasion to thank you again for your steadfast support and prayers you have shown us in the past five years. I do not take this for granted. Our democracy has come to stay, all because of your active participation and insisting that your votes count. I want to assure you that I will continue to work twice as hard to improve your wellbeing and material circumstance to the extent of funds available. Happy Democracy Day to us all!

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nigeria / Coronavirus: ‘president Buhari’ Finally Addresses Nigerians In Parody Skit / Executive Jets Services Limited, Apologises To Aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.