Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa, Felicitates With ABN Boss, Okali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa, Felicitates With ABN Boss, Okali (235 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa, Felicitates With ABN Boss, Okali by CGMedia: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Executive Director of popular online medium Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa on Friday felicitated with his ABN TV counterpart, Mr. Ifeanyi Okali, on the occasion of his birthday.

In a statement which he personally signed and made available to journalists, Anyalekwa described the ABN TV boss as a “fearless journalist” who has remained undaunted even in the face of intimidation.

According to him, "My friend and brother, Mr. Ifeanyi Okali, ABN TV publisher is a professional who keeps sentiments and emotions far away from logic, which is why we have seen his media organization took an exponential growth."

Anyalekwa, who doubles as National President, Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria, equally applauded ABN TV for its “unbiased” and “objective reportage” and for upholding professionalism in information dissemination.

"Your life symbolises the assured reward for single-minded commitment to the ideals of diligence, humility, perseverance, focus and dedicated service,” he said.

“On behalf of my family, members of staff of Igbere TV, I wish you many more productive years and may you and your media organization continue to soar and grow greater and from strength to strength, and grace to grace,” the Igbere TV boss added.

Re: Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa, Felicitates With ABN Boss, Okali by Whiteangel1234: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
I dont know why i hate this igbere TV man passionately he look selfish gold digger opportunist
Re: Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa, Felicitates With ABN Boss, Okali by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I dont know why i hate this igbere TV man passionately he look selfish gold digger opportunist
calm down make GOD use u.

(1) (Reply)

Why 150 million Nigerians Do Not Have ID Numbers / APC In Disarray As Giadom Claims Chairmanship, Orders New Screening For Edo Prim / APC Vice-chair Disowns Fresh Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.