Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo (238 Views)

12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor / Race To Agu Awka Hots Up, Maduka Emerges Alternative For Ndi Anambra / Anambra 2021: Accord, The Only Alternative Party For Ndi Anambra' - Alexreports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo by propsvilla3: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Now is the best time to acquire Landed properties in Igbo Land. Before the Lockdown I was in the East and I will tell you that the rate at which people buy Land is very high which is making the experts to predict a very sharp appreciation of Landed properties in the region. If you have ever wanted to invest in East, now is the right time.
Re: Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
I thought am the only one dat noticed it.
God dis guys are building everything
Re: Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo by propsvilla3: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
I thought am the only one dat noticed it.
God dis guys are building everything
From Enugu to Owerri down to Asaba
Lots of New building every where
Even Benin City
No wonder Spider8080 just dey enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Law Makers Fighting Like Street Touts. / Benue Politician Donates Ropes To His Community Members To Tie Their Goats In / Shooting In Aso Rock: Buhari Orders Investigation In Line With Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.