Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) (1754 Views)

Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) by collymanze(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2011
Have you been longing to own a Blackberry phone and join the "PING-PING" club, but have been economically hampered?

Grab one today at an unbeatable price from "The Procurement Company for Africa" Circuit Atlantic Ltd.
Visit us today at our Ikeja Office,
Circuit Atlantic Ltd
#8 Ladipo Kuku Street
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja Lagos.

or Call + 234 1 8815629 and + 234 1 7746464 to confirm from one of our staff.
You can also visit our website: www.circuitatlantic.com, to have a feel of an efficient online e-commerce system. It is surely an experience you will never forget.
When you do, kindly spread the word! cheesy
Re: Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) by Qaslay(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
:DThanks so much for giving us this opportunity. Its really a nice concept. A friend of mine wants to get a used Iphone. which is better; Amazon or Ebay? Tried Amazon but could not get the detail information of theĀ  used phone and its picture unlike, the new one. As for Ebay, I have not tried because I am kind of sceptical about buying through Ebay based on the experience of one of my friends.

Also, how do you determine a trusted sellers on these sites?

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) by collymanze(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Quaslay,

Thanks for your interest in our services. First of all, if you visit our website; www.circuitatlantic.com, you will certainly find out that there are several Recommended sites:

- Amazon.com
- Buy.com
- Myworldphone.com
- Mobilepc.com
- Puremobile.com
- Ebay.com (buy it now only).

Out of these, Amazon and Ebay appear to be the most popular ones. If you are looking for a better place to pick your stuff, I would suggest you try filtering your search in Amazon or any of the other recommended sites, but Ebay.com. You should always be able to find something at Amazon, I am sure of that.
About determining trusted sellers, the advertised sites are credible and have global reputation to protect, and as such are trusted. Some of them dont really have the items themselves, but some affiliated shops do and they advertise on these sites with permission for their products.
Kindly feel free to ask any further questions and find time to tour our website, as most of the recurring questions have been addressed at the FAQ section.

Regards,

Collins.
Email: c.amanze@circuitatlantic.com
Re: Own A Blackberry Phone And Join The Bb Club Today! (at Unbeatable Prices) by jelly456: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Google

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A (f7) Hands-on / Samsung Galaxy S7 Just Like Iphone Photos. / FL Studio Mobile App......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.