Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers (6346 Views)

Bandits Abduct 18 LG Staff In Zaria / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Ondo Assembly Sacks 18 LG Council Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Viktom(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers

EDO State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He has just collected his membership card at Ward 4, Oredo Local Government.

Governors Mandate gathers that the governor is moving into the PDP with all the 18 Local Government Chairmen in Edo State together with 12 lawmakers in the State Assembly.

Also, the Governors of the PDP are billed to visit him this weekend. – Governor’s Mandate

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Viktom(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
you have just used your trump card Mr Governor. I honestly wish you win this battle.

15 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by slivertongue: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Viktom:
you have just used your trump card Mr Governor. I honestly wish you win this battle.

he knew his fate from the beginning but played along so as to win sympathy and help portray the true Xter of APC. expect fire works from now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Dididrumz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Lipscomb(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you ask me I will tell you this is not my damn business.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by BREYZ: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Watch PDP take over Edo state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Game on
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
The media and a lot of wailers have painted it Saint Obaseki versus Devil Oshiomole.

Even a lot of so called democracy defenders and anti-corruption crusaders like Reno Omokri have encouraged Obaseki to join the PDP.

They all want to pretend that they do not know the cost of the PDP ticket to Obaseki.

Jumping into PDP and snatching the governorship ticket from others who have been in the party is going to cost the people of Edo state a huge fortune.

1. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cough out tens of billions of Edo state money to settle top PDP bosses from state to national.

2. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cede a lot of Government positions and jobs to certain cronies of bosses of Edo PDP.

3. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to have to personally refund the money that te 3 other candidates paid for their forms to them.

Much of Edo people's resources will be used to actualize this deal. It's an open secret.

But No, Oshiomole is the devil.

Obaseki is the Saint who must be voted to secure Edo state resource and not share to any Godfather.

Yes Obaseki is the man.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Alwaysachick: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
I will choose PDP over this evil party called APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by teadrake(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
This defection can be termed as a political igiaga.
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Dreal1247: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshomole will not believe what he stands to suffer in the hands of Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by omowolewa: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
This will be a tough battle

Am waiting to see police commissioner's transfer, and other commissioner planted as mole.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by athaboi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Better for him
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by majamajic(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's a game of 90 mins

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by BERNIMOORE: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Viktom:
You are just disappointed that he is Not Ambode

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
He will lose his lga

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by allthingsgood: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Viktom:
Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers

EDO State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He has just collected his membership card at Ward 4, Oredo Local Government.

Governors Mandate gathers that the governor is moving into the PDP with all the 18 Local Government Chairmen in Edo State together with 12 lawmakers in the State Assembly.

Also, the Governors of the PDP are billed to visit him this weekend. – Governor’s Mandate

Fake news

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by AustineE1: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:
The media and a lot of wailers have painted it Saint Obaseki versus Devil Oshiomole.

Even a lot of so called democracy defenders and anti-corruption crusaders like Reno Omokri have encouraged Obaseki to join the PDP.

They all want to pretend that they do not know the cost of the PDP ticket to Obaseki.

Jumping into PDP and snatching the governorship ticket from others who have been in the party is going to cost the people of Edo state a huge fortune.

1. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cough out tens of billions of Edo state money to settle top PDP bosses from state to national.

2. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to cede a lot of Government positions and jobs to certain cronies of bosses of Edo PDP.

3. For the ticket Saint Obaseki is going to have to personally refund the money that te 3 other candidates paid for their forms to them.

Much of Edo people's resources will be used to actualize this deal. It's an open secret.

Obaseki is the Saint who must be voted to secure Edo state resource and not share to any Godfather.

Yes Obaseki is the man.
you made no sense with ur assertion,even if it where true then the devil oshiomole pushed him to it. Either way oshiomole is guilty as accussed.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
AustineE1:

you made no sense with ur assertion,even if it where true then the devil oshiomole pushed him to it. Either way oshiomole is guilty as accussed.
So if he uses Edo state resources to pay PDP big shots he is still your saint while Oshiomole is still your devil right!

Who do us this thing?

The black race is cursed!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by ThatFairGuy: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
BREYZ:
Watch PDP take over Edo state
[/s]
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by ThatFairGuy: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
He can't, I doubt him. he should understand politics more than that. Can he win in PDP, WHEN THEY'RE NOT MAD. Who will risk him
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by tope777(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
If he contest under PDP by using only Secondary school result, then there will be no problem.
We should all understand that Minimum requirement is to graduate from secondary school,not necessary to pass specific numbers of subjects....

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Viktom(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
You are just disappointed that he is Not Ambode

Never, I live in Benin and I know what is at stake. it is a battle against godfatherism and I trust the edos to fight to the end. they are not cowards like the man you mentioned. Oshiomohle is the loser here.
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by BeauBragner: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Cc:
Imhotep, lzaa, helinues, GMbuhari, Madridguy, Simplyleo,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Simplyleo: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
BeauBragner:
grin grin grin
Cc:
Imhotep, lzaa, helinues, GMbuhari, Madridguy, Simplyleo,
So if I may ask, why exactly did you tag me? What's my business with you?

Pls, I no dey follow you drag or argue anything. Infact, what's my business with your activities on nairaland? Do you jump into people's mentions just like that? undecided
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by BeauBragner: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, I no dey follow you drag or argue anything. Infact, what's my business with your activities on nairaland? Do you jump into people's mentions just like that? undecided

Shut the fvck up nigga.

I can tag who the hell I want..
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki has re-decamp to his former political party.
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Sweetgoodie(f): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

my love leave them cheesy
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by SIONKPO1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
senatordave1:
He will lose his lga
Na was for you oohhhh, He will use the yeye bello pattern
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by Ruggedniggaone: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:

Yes Obaseki is the man.
is he spending your money?how much did OSIHOMOLE spend to destroy obaseki second term ambition ?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by senatordave1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Na was for you oohhhh,
He will use the yeye bello pattern

He does not have the resources plus the cases are different
Re: Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers by SIONKPO1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
senatordave1:

He does not have the resources plus the cases are different
senatordave,you are better than this,a seating governor doesnt have the funds?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okwara Withdraws From Abia APC Reps Primaries, Cites 'undemocratic Imposition' / Bode George Supports President Jonathan / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.