Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need (171 Views)

Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need by freeflex: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Understanding a woman is one the hardest thing for every guy out there and mastery of this makes it more easy for you as you stay around them. I heard someone said how can you really understand what was created when you are fast asleep? Well if I must let you know something you just have to try to figure it out if you want to have any good and successful at all relationships.

Below is 10 fact about every lady you need to take note of since we can't actually do without them so it good to understand how they feel.

1. Ladies believe in words: if you have ever approach a lady before you will agree with me that words are the things that really moves a lady. That's why you normally hear that ladies are moved by words while guys are moves by what they see.

Let make reference to the Bible when Adam first saw Eve what Adam used in getting the attention of Eve was his spoken words. He said " indeed this is the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh". So if you want to have any success around ladies this days be sure to be full of words.

2. Ladies wants a focus man: this is a very true fact in the sense that no lady will want to be with a guy that have zero focus. When a girl is in love with you she's easily commited because she want to go a long way with you and if you are not the focus type of guy not knowing what you really want then be ready to be killed by loneliness.

3. A man with a goal: Every girl want a man to be proud of a man with a goal she can be part of his goal. Never make the mistake of making a woman your utmost goal because that will make her live you as she will think you're not man enough. A lady want to be with a man with goal that she can be part of a man she can go a long way with. This is like been on a train in this case your goal is the train and the lady join you in it so you guys can accomplish it together.

4. A man that can take care of them: This is very obvious no girl will want to stay with a guy that can not take care of them. So before you approach a girl be sure you can take care of her needs.

SEE MORE STORIES https://myfreeflex.com.ng/10-facts-men-need-to-know-before-marriage/
Re: Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need by jacquincy: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
I think the above point is ok
Re: Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need by Onyi22(f): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Only if they will listen
Re: Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need by XXXXTENTACION: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2020
this ones na story for the gods.
Re: Facts Every Man Should Know About A Woman's Need by kurlz(f): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Increase the volume please.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Trump Is "Ethically Unfit" For Presidency- U.S Speaker "Pelosi" / Anambra 1st Lady, Chief Dr Mr. Obiano Decries Obnoxious Practices Against Widows / Get Expert Female Advocate In Lahore Pakistan For Solve Your Legal Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.