Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. (836 Views)

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by anthonykind(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello everyone,good day to you all, I just want to share how I make my first money online, i never knew, i could make money online, i taught all are scam because i have tried alot of online business, untill my friend introduce me to the business i am doing now, this is a new network just like watsap but they pay you when you chat and read news, play games and watch videos, browse the internet they also pay, you invite people you earn more, but this business is not for unserious people, and it is free to join, all you have to do is to download the app, i cant send you the link here to avoid being banned, so go to my signature you will see it there.

Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by AskProf: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Same scam lines. Run for your life
Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by tesseract: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Fake
Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by anthonykind(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2020
It is not fake, have you done that before
Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by crestking: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
You can make money easily by just watching videos on the internet. Send an email to niniamerica6@gmail.com and I will reply you with how you can do it.
Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by Gigiboi: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can you to please contact me via email am interested in the investment
Re: How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. by successking401(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
anthonykind:
Hello everyone,good day to you all, I just want to share how I make my first money online, i never knew, i could make money online, i taught all are scam because i have tried alot of online business, untill my friend introduce me to the business i am doing now, this is a new network just like watsap but they pay you when you chat and read news, play games and watch videos, browse the internet they also pay, you invite people you earn more, but this business is not for unserious people, and it is free to join, all you have to do is to download the app, i cant send you the link here to avoid being banned, so go to my signature you will see it there.
don't be deceived by the figure they put in your e-wallet with them. Just wait to hear stories when you request for withdrawal

(1) (Reply)

Free BEE COIN Minning / Adipolo Adx Company Is A Scammer / How To Make 100 Dogecoin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.