Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

“you Can Be Ambitious And Be Submissive To Your Man At The Same Time” –T Lawan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Can Be Ambitious And Be Submissive To Your Man At The Same Time” –T Lawan (365 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Can Be Ambitious And Be Submissive To Your Man At The Same Time” –T Lawan by correctkidabc(m): 3:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria Top Entrepreneur Towyin Lawan had states in her opinion why successful women stay single.
She said,
Why do men Fear Ambitious women ? You can be ambitious and be submissive to your man at the same time, but I noticed Rich or poor men are easily intimidated by a strong woman who is in control , so they try to limit her doings , which is why most Successful women decide to stay single , lord I thank you for blessing me with a man that has it all and understand it all ����
@deeeunknown �
Be with someone who supports your dreams even if it doesn’t fit their journey ���������

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/you-can-be-ambitious-and-still-be-submissive-to-your-man-at-the-same-time-toyin-lawani/

Re: “you Can Be Ambitious And Be Submissive To Your Man At The Same Time” –T Lawan by mezarddinny: 3:31am On Jun 13, 2020
why would any woman submit to a man in the first place? i hate seeing or hearing that damned word

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Breast Milk Supply / Bbnaija: Tacha Defends Titans, Says They Dont Attack Others, Mercy, Others React / Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Want You To Know The Truth About Her Alleged Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.