Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

(11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (184 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2020
(11). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

From my prayer altar, I decree in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not be a victim of witchcraft attacks.

In 1998, I had a crusade in Ajegunle, Lagos State, Nigeria.

A married woman came to me, for deliverance ministration.

She narrated her case : that she was once pregnant and had registered for antenatal observation in a reputable hospital.

Then one night, while she was asleep.

She had a dream and all she saw, was a hand stretched forth over her pregnancy.

When she woke up from the dream, literally her 6 months pregnancy had disappeared.

She told me that she went straight to the hospital where she registered for antenatal observation.

Immediately her doctor saw her, he assumed that she had gone to deliver of the baby in another hospital.

When she narrated her dream experience to her doctor, that her 6 months pregnancy suddenly disappeared after the dream, the doctor couldn't believe it.

Her doctor tested her and discovered that, really the foetus wasn't in her womb again.

By the time this woman came to see me, she said, ever since that dream experience, she couldn't conceive another pregnancy again.

Bizarre and weird experience caused by witchcraft attacks in dreams!

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE :

1. Her dream experience is the power of witchcraft at work.

The hand which stretched over her pregnancy was the hand of witchcraft.

2. Spirit of witchcraft do attack people in dreams.

3. Via dreams, spirit of witchcraft can steal or destroy people's blessings.

4. The spirit of witchcraft can operate to achieve weird things through dreams in people's lives.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, someone is reading this post, there are lots of blessings you have lost as a result of attacks of witchcraft against you in your dreams.

The Holy Spirit whispered to my ears, someone else is reading this post.

Whenever you dream, you wake up and you can't remember the dream.

Until the evil dream comes to pass against you, then you remember that you once had the dream.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: (11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
The cause of ur problem is dat u don't know wat u need.. attend our house fellowship today by 5pm at no 12 ejike ufoma str canal estate okota Lagos. Same confident that you will return empowered and blessed
Re: (11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
The cause of ur problem is dat u don't know wat u need.. attend our house fellowship today by 5pm at no 12 ejike ufoma str canal estate okota Lagos. Same confident that you will return empowered and blessed
if I come there, na to just dey konk you dey go

(1) (Reply)

Where Will He Be, That We Will Be Also? / Spiritual Exercise: The Examen In 5 Steps / Rape: Pastor Adeboye Reveals Efforts At Combating Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.