Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) (4770 Views)

Ugandan Men Faces Jail Term For Selling Roasted Grasshoppers In Airplane / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by K254725: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Animals have more rights that people in Africa
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by TheFacelessMan: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gabapentin:

I used to be a fan of this guy and his stories

then I saw his posts expressing denigrating tribal sentiments, often against people of igbo descent

at that point it became obvious he was just another ethnic bigot with an overactive imagination and attention seeking behaviour

such people litter this forum, spouting their filthy vitriol and slinging dung like the primitive creatures they are

nothing special about them

Havent forced anyone to read my stories at gunpoint..... or have i now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by Vyzz: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
ValCon888:
A protected Gorilla living in a world heritage site.

That Gorilla must have been earning the country millions of dollars in tourist revenue but the illiterate olodo only saw the animal as meat.

Below is a rhino with 24hrs protection because local man cannot be trusted.

The rhino is now dead tho
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by Gossipcelebs: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 is high time u started paying explorers the guy post nice content
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by teemotee: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
ValCon888:
A protected Gorilla living in a world heritage site.

That Gorilla must have been earning the country millions of dollars in tourist revenue but the illiterate olodo only saw the animal as meat.

Below is a rhino with 24hrs protection because local man cannot be trusted.
you mean some people's daily job is to protect this animal ? chai !
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by harley88(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

He can't possibly be lying judging by the beastly and dangerous look of that animal which is very menacing. And its not as if they were caught eating it or something. So??

This animals should be left in the wild where they belong cos I believe conserving them in an enclosed place makes them more ferocious because its not their natural habitat and would get at anything to get out of that cage therefore posing a danger to humans. its really not advisable to have them around, when they are not pets.

You are so dull....so so dull. I mean you are dull and unreasonable. What's the relationship between wildlife park and cage. Try google wildlife park so u can learn something and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
harley88:

You are so dull....so so dull. I mean you are dull and unreasonable. What's the relationship between wildlife park and cage. Try google wildlife park so u can learn something and stop disgracing yourself.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Philistine:
RIP! Handsome Gorilla

Rip Rafiki
Re: Four Men Faces Life Imprisonment For Killing A Popular Gorilla In Uganda(Pics) by Iceberg3: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gabapentin:

I used to be a fan of this guy and his stories

then I saw his posts expressing denigrating tribal sentiments, often against people of igbo descent

at that point it became obvious he was just another ethnic bigot with an overactive imagination and attention seeking behaviour

such people litter this forum, spouting their filthy vitriol and slinging dung like the primitive creatures they are

nothing special about them

Thank God for opening your eyes.

His handles are many..

Do you want me to take you on a tour of some of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral / BREAKING NEWS Chinese Workers Arrested With 15 Human Heads In Umuahia!!! / A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.