Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Oshomole May Be Up To Something. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshomole May Be Up To Something. (584 Views)

Oshomole's Removal - What Is Ize-iyamu's Fate? / Pic - Rochas Okorocha Wife And Children Ran Into Oshomole This Morning In Abuja. / Oshomole Sitting On The Floor Beginning Mrs Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by chrisxxx(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
I am not an opinion leader like in the order of Soyinka, FFK, Kenyamo and others. However, I have a very strong instinct that hardly fails I have that ability to analyze unfolding events and join lines together that would end up becoming a reality.
Some months ago, a picture came up showing that Oshomole has settled with Obaseki. They hugged and smiled. My comment was that Obaseki should not loose guide as Oshomole would hit him back unguided. It is a war strategy use in attacking enemies with their oars down.
My warning has come to reality.
I will tell you the next one. Oshomole is a very shrewed strategist.
Obaseki not on the card in APC ticket will be an easy ride for Ize-Iyamu in PDP.
The first battle he took was to dislodge Ize-Iyamu from PDP without a sweat. Ize-Iyamu fought himself. He left PDP where he had his previous votes intact and would have gained more sympathy votes based on contesting a second time and from voters sympathetic to Obaseki. Oshomole knows that with Obaseki not contesting that no force can stop Ize-Iyamu in PDP.
The next game and mark this is to deny Ize-Iyamu APC ticket. Oshomole careless who rules Edo State so far as the person is neither Obaseki nor Ize-Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Officer4: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Noted.
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
You have sense.
Ize Iyamu could've easily won the election with Obaseki out of the way if he had kept his ass in PDP.

I strongly believe he will be denied APC ticket at the last minute and by that time, no party's ticket will be available for him.

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by leunseyis(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2020
I also know its not gonna be Ize-Iyamu but don't who they may install or eventually return for Obaseki if he can fully amends his ways... Yes Oshomole has to put his interest at his state to play by shaking the table once again.
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Asgard13: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Apc greatest fear is the fear of obaseki decamping to pdp...

And the so many enemies Oshiomole has made in edo state..

Pdp controls the federal in edo state ...

Apc propaganda machine has intensified their propaganda ever since the news of decamping hit them..

Obaseki is not ambode....

Edo is not yorubaland...

They don’t speak same language neither culture..

Yoruba abusing edo people on line won’t give iyamu governorship

Tomorrow Yoruba will come online to tell you igbos are hated in Nigeria..
Meanwhile the transport hatred and often try hard to destroy families because of their interests

Edo people will always have their say not what Yoruba propaganda machine says..
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Aphrygian(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
Apc greatest fear is the fear of obaseki decamping to pdp...

And the so many enemies Oshiomole has made in edo state..

Pdp controls the federal in edo state ...

Apc propaganda machine has intensified their propaganda ever since the news of decamping hit them..

Obaseki is not ambode....

Edo is not yorubaland...

They don’t speak same language neither culture..

Yoruba abusing edo people on line won’t give iyamu governorship

Tomorrow Yoruba will come online to tell you igbos are hated in Nigeria..
Meanwhile the transport hatred and often try hard to destroy families because of their interests

Edo people will always have their say not what Yoruba propaganda machine says..
in all these are you from Edo state? If you are not that means you are very stupid.
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by Asgard13: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Aphrygian:
in all these are you from Edo state? If you are not that means you are very stupid.
Guess your stupidity came from your lineage... naturally inbred.

Yoruba full.
Re: Oshomole May Be Up To Something. by joyandfaith: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
chrisxxx:
I am not an opinion leader like in the order of Soyinka, FFK, Kenyamo and others. However, I have a very strong instinct that hardly fails I have that ability to analyze unfolding events and join lines together that would end up becoming a reality.
Some months ago, a picture came up showing that Oshomole has settled with Obaseki. They hugged and smiled. My comment was that Obaseki should not loose guide as Oshomole would hit him back unguided. It is a war strategy use in attacking enemies with their oars down.
My warning has come to reality.
I will tell you the next one. Oshomole is a very shrewed strategist.
Obaseki not on the card in APC ticket will be an easy ride for Ize-Iyamu in PDP.
The first battle he took was to dislodge Ize-Iyamu from PDP without a sweat. Ize-Iyamu fought himself. He left PDP where he had his previous votes intact and would have gained more sympathy votes based on contesting a second time and from voters sympathetic to Obaseki. Oshomole knows that with Obaseki not contesting that no force can stop Ize-Iyamu in PDP.
The next game and mark this is to deny Ize-Iyamu APC ticket. Oshomole careless who rules Edo State so far as the person is neither Obaseki nor Ize-Iyamu.

poi is not getting apc ticket. poi is returning to pdp after primary or compensates with a federal appointment to work for apc in election.
obaseki can contest under pdp but he must use only his ssce.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Deeply Hurt By Senator Osinowo’s Death — Tinubu / and / BREAKING: Protest Rocks APC Secretariat In Abuja As Group Calls For sack of NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.