Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress (1731 Views)

"I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress by chiomarita: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Curvy Ghanaian actress, Purfcie Conna, has asserted that although she's still a virgin, money turns her on.

In a phone chat with [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] the enviably endowed script interpreter cum entrepreneur revealed that she has also been under pressure to get married.

Hear her: "My parents are always pressurizing me over marriage. They are always ringing that in my ears. But I am not in any serious relationship at the moment. I’m still a virgin though and yet to experience sex, however money turns me on. I hear MouthAction is good and important in relationships and marriage alike. When I start having sex, I'll let my partner do all the orals in the world......continue at
https://pearlsnews.com/im-still-a-virgin-but-money-turns-me-on-actress-purfcie-conna/

1 Share

Re: As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress by Ezennwa(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

Oloshos of nowadays.
Re: As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress by eliyke(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2020
wetin b dis?
Re: As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress by Dididrumz(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
ohh what a low show
Re: As Still A Virgin, I Can't Wait To Practice Oral S3x With My Husband– Actress by pyyxxaro: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Vanity

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Smokes 3 Sticks Of Cigarettes At A Go While Watching Biden Lose To Trump / "Spoiling Women Is Orgasmic To Igbo Men" - Director, Lota Chukwu / Publicity Stunt? Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Posted On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.