Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Make N250 On Chipper Cash Everyday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make N250 On Chipper Cash Everyday (316 Views)

Central Bank Of Kenya Says Flutterwave And Chipper Cash Are Not Licensed / How To Make N250 Over And Over With Opay App / Discover How You Can Start a Profitable Importation Biz & Make N250,000 Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N250 On Chipper Cash Everyday by Timalmichael(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, and Rwanda ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/TXJII
You gain N250 upon sign up after a fee min
You gain N250 per referral
When you send N250 to that person you referred and the person sends it back to you, you get another N250 making N500
So that's N500 per referral if you do what I just said
And you can withdraw any amount to your bank account. You get credited instantly
This is not a scam, the app has been around for a long time, it's a popular app on play store
Click the link above and register if you're interested
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Says He Sponsored Oshiomhole To Be Governor / Steyr Tipper For Sell / How A Friend Defruaded His Friend of N1,200,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.