Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute (16515 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Verenamulluer: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello dear
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by peteryoung2048d(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Our bubu that is always in shock
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by BlackfireX: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Where is osinbade
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Christy8906(f): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2020
That's serious

Still appealing for little financial assistance or food stuff preferably cos I have no food at home for 3 days now, please help.. Any amount please.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by FlordFlorez(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Why is this woman disturbing our already limited peace?
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Didi2d(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Who remembers the parable "when cat no dey house na him rats dey come out to play and form landlord".

There is effing something going on in Aso Rock, and it doesn't include the fact that the one there is Bubu or Aisha's husband.

No man no matter how much he hates his wife will stand aside and watch as mud is being thrown at her or getting insulting by every Abdul, Garba, and Mohammed, talk more of a First Lady.

Every day brings us closer to hearing the real gist. We lost the President that was keeping this reality less visible in the.person of Kyari last month.

We go soon know wetin dey happen all this while soon.

Dem don use Nigerians play okoso tire.

I have a different perception on this matter. Probably information might have gone out that the said staff might be getting too close to the .....
Make I no talk o
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/police-high-command-keep-mute-over-detention-of-aisha-buharis-aides/

Finally, I call on the IGP to release my assigned Staff who are still in the custody of the Police in order to avoid putting their lives in danger or exposure to Covid-19 while in their custody.

do we need any more proof that buhari is not more

imagine buhari wife aide in jail with buhari in asorock
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by babytoun: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2020
This Aisha not get power for dis government at all ..how can first lady be falling back on social media to get help ?
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Dbeautyy(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2020
What do I have to say? Na king goat chop king yam. So no qualms, let the Aides keep enjoying what the masses also pass thru.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by StillWiz: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2020
asobo:
So General Buhari that can not manage his house is "in charge of Nigeria". Hmm

"We are sickened to see people who have shown little or no personal achievement, either in building up private businesses, or making success of any tangible thing, being placed in charge of the management of our nation’s economy, by rulers who are not accountable to anyone".

2 Likes

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by AmadorSays: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2020
what was he supposed to say
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Mimiranky: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Finally the zoo is collapsing.....
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by putin2: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
something May be wrong somewhere with this regime.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by ada9ja(f): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Why won't they keep mute when the head of the house is such a lifeless,insignificant titular head

Buhari is only what we can call 'oko ba n ke ti n an ewedu' like my yoruba people always refer to a worthless husband
just like u
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by McGg: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Who remembers the parable "when cat no dey house na him rats dey come out to play and form landlord".

There is effing something going on in Aso Rock, and it doesn't include the fact that the one there is Bubu or Aisha's husband.

No man no matter how much he hates his wife will stand aside and watch as mud is being thrown at her or getting insulting by every Abdul, Garba, and Mohammed, talk more of a First Lady.

Every day brings us closer to hearing the real gist. We lost the President that was keeping this reality less visible in the.person of Kyari last month.

My major concern now na " who come dey clean cobwebs from this pretty sexy woman congo"?

Her cobwebs her Congo... Lol

But on a serious note there is something fishy going on in Aso Rock
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Sososo(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Kk
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by sinistermind(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
My take is Buhari is no more. I don't see why all these will be happening. Even a local King's wife cannot be ridiculed in such manner. The Northern Cabals don't want a repeat of Yar' Adua. Have we heard from any southerner within the circle of the president since the death of Abba Kyari Na Zoo we dey.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Very Strange indeed
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by mbaise1000: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2020
GRADUALLY WE ARE GETTING THERE.

PROUDLY 5%
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by olax02(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Racoon:
Bubu is just a figurehead.What is the role of Mr.President in this shameless power play involving his wife & the cabal currently ongoing right under his nose in the villa? Perhaps he is shocked or not aware as usual.
bubu is dead, the real man there is jubril..

1 Like

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by DonDraper66: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think something is going wrong in aso rock ,,,the president of nigeria is not alive as things are going this way ,,,abba kyari death will expose more of their hidden agenda ,,,the buhari nigerians voted for , is not in aso rock ,,,
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
m shock too
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Kwili1: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Buhari will be in shock space Booker

probably when he touch a live naked wire, he will realize how it feels to get shock.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by History555: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Any doubt about buhari being alive has been quashed

Imagine Aisha can't tell her husband who she shares the same bed in the room to order the inspector general of police to free her staff, rather she is doing so on Twitter.

Aisha can't tell her husband to order tunde to self quarantine

What of buhari, so he too can't order tunde to self quarantine giving what happened to kyari

One day someone in aso rock will slap buhari or tell him to shut up

1 Like

Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by nairalander2020(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌ ▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌ NIGERIA GO SOON EXPIRE
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by slowice(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmmm nnamdi kanu might just be right after all... Time will tell.
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Ozioma49(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Encash(f): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let hope for something good

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by Openbusiness: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aisha Buhari, the real lion of Aso Rock. Borrowhari still dey lick feeding bottle. We support you, ride on, the cabal must fall grin
Re: Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute by allthingsgood: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

My major concern now na " who come dey clean cobwebs from this pretty sexy woman congo"?

The short story is that Aisha buharibis a wild witch. Shes the one that starts trouble and also the first to cry victimization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.