Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina (28008 Views)

Gunmen Kill Traditional Ruler, Five Others In Plateau State Community (Graphic) / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by oyeb15: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Until these bandits attack Buhari son, he will never know Nigeria is not safe.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by shigoslim(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
The man in Aso Rock is not Buhari

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Leo588(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari is working while the infidels and fulanis killers and Boko Haram penetrates our territory.

Be on guard, East, Northcentral and South

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Mightyhaiz: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Our dearly president will be in shock

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by umbroxxx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good job from sai baba.rians

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Mrpojj(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Beautiful piece of news.

We are gradually getting closer to knowing who is actually in Aso Rock. They simply can't hide it forever.

There is no way Buhari will be alive and his home State will be in such chaos, or his wife getting insulted and rubbished all about no matter how much he hates the country or his wife.

There is a lot going on at the "Asshole Rock" No man will stand by and watch his wife getting kicked about by every Adamu, Garba, and Mohammed no matter how much he despises her.

Who remembers the parable " Na when cat no dey house, Rat and him goons dey come out to play and form landlord". This is exactly what's happening at that Rock.

Everybody na boss now. We lost the one President that had actually successfully kept it less visible before now in the person of Kyari. It is now a free for all bug egos.

No President would have left his cabinet unshuffled in five years or a bunch of ineffective military heads unchanged in five years.

If only we Nigerians had the balls and not all air and no substance, we'd all be hitting the streets, shutting down the country, and quickening this revelation.

All is not well at the Asshole Rock and in our body polity.

Kanu does indeed have insider information.

I have always wondered why buharis wife is tossed around by every dick Tom and Harry and buhari will do nothing
Well what do I know , may be like femi adesina will say, it's not his style

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by stormborn28(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
These are not bandits rather Boko Haram who are strategically dispose to cause damages

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by tunary(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
When the elite are the target , the government security seriously

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by YongChi: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Beautiful piece of news.

We are gradually getting closer to knowing who is actually in Aso Rock. They simply can't hide it forever.

There is no way Buhari will be alive and his home State will be in such chaos, or his wife getting insulted and rubbished all about no matter how much he hates the country or his wife.

There is a lot going on at the "Asshole Rock" No man will stand by and watch his wife getting kicked about by every Adamu, Garba, and Mohammed no matter how much he despises her.

Who remembers the parable " Na when cat no dey house, Rat and him goons dey come out to play and form landlord". This is exactly what's happening at that Rock.

Everybody na boss now. We lost the one President that had actually successfully kept it less visible before now in the person of Kyari. It is now a free for all bug egos.

No President would have left his cabinet unshuffled in five years or a bunch of ineffective military heads unchanged in five years.

If only we Nigerians had the balls and not all air and no substance, we'd all be hitting the streets, shutting down the country, and quickening this revelation.

All is not well at the Asshole Rock and in our body polity.

Kanu does indeed have insider information.

honestly, I wish there can be a protest against this regime... It is obeying the law of gravity. Just that the security forces will wage war against the protesters, waht they ought to do to BH, Bandits &co.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by BERNIMOORE: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari is not aware, All local govt under BH are all recovered

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by gwafaeziokwu: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
In the state of a sitting president, who was once a general in the Nigerian Army.

How can some one who could not protect his people be able to protect others.

This one pass one chance abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Racoon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Waiting for what zombies have to say.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Farki: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram operate the same way, appear seemingly out of nowhere, kill unimpeded, destroy property and steal cows.

See that community policing is necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Blackdisciple(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na dem dem so make dem dey matcha matcha themselves there

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Iceberg3: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's easy to send army to the east..

BLOODY zoo.... of coneheaded structures

Why am I here?!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by micflo28(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
I am tired of this government. Nothing good has come out of this govt

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Franking: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Udonminit?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Lovelyn451(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm praying abeg, I dont want disturbance

Oh God my father!! Cause the enemies of your people to feed on their own flesh like bread and drink their own blood like sweet wine...

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Skibani: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari is shocked hearing this news..RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is the person in aso rock really buhari

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Easeerrand(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Somebody in Aso Rock will soon be shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
But on a more serious note, it's been a while I read anything from that Barbeque guy(Our Darling Daddy). I hope he's fine Sha!? Just asking for a friend Ni oh... lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Ogaga87(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Those who sow shall reap in double fold

Quite unfortunate that those who knew nothing about it are those that are suffering

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by dominique(f): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Technically defeated Boko Haram in action.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by Juell(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sai Baba! Give me power! Give me power!! Now they've given you...... And you can't do shit, not even protect people of your own state..... Chai! I'm SHOCKED!

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by hidhrhis(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
This people are trying to take over this state with the killing of their leaders
They want to form their own base

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by IronHead99(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
BUBU will be shocked on hearing this news
What a sad news

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Come to think of it, the highest part of our budget goes to security and yet no result...
These guys are just playing with humans lives

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by hohafrank(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
I told you people that buba is incompetent.You are arguing with me.Look at what is happening in his own state.Tufia kwa.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina by lastmessenger: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:
But on a more serious note, it's been a while I read anything from that Barbeque guy(Our Darling Daddy). I hope he's fine Sha!? Just asking for a friend Ni oh... lipsrsealed undecided
he is quarantined with helinues

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / 2 Hunters Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.