Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons (3536 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Electric Vehicles / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by olisaemeka1(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Pls fellow members I greet o......pls what are the pros and cons of buying a crosstour? is it realiable, what variant in other models especially toyota would you recommend.
Thanks

cc: gazzuzz, nurey, kingreign, radautoworks, everyone
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by kingreign(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
olisaemeka1:
Pls fellow members I greet o......pls what are the pros and cons of buying a crosstour? is it realiable, what variant in other models especially toyota would you recommend.
Thanks

cc: gazzuzz, nurey, kingreign, radautoworks, everyone
Early model Honda with the VCM technology were prone to failures, these cars were known to have easily blocked catalytic converters too. Leather upholstery was sub-par quality, the cargo space in the rear is mediocre size. It's looks I'd say is a mixed bag to various people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by BigTableShaker(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Honda Crosstour is a dead car. As an Honda Accord fan, I would love to drive that Crosstour someday.
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Essentially the same car as a V6 2008 Accord. Basically what Kingreign said.
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by nurey(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
olisaemeka1:
Thanks

everyone

crosstour Yahoo boys used and dump vehicle grin

since you can't decide what you want to buy, send the money to me cause I see one Infiniti EX35 I suppose cruise basirat out with grin
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by chukel(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Honda Crosstour is a dead car.
As an Honda Accord fan, I would love to drive that Crosstour someday.
*a* Honda Accord fan
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by AsaSage: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Honda is a nice product, it offers fuel efficiency and smooth driving experience but the resale value isn't encouraging. Also, the cost of maintenance is higher than its competitors.
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by luvinhubby(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2020
AsaSage:
Honda is a nice product, it offers fuel efficiency and smooth driving experience but the resale value isn't encouraging. Also, the cost of maintenance is higher than its competitors.

Did you say resale value is not encouraging?
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by Carfreak966: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Toyota has more resale value than honda . But I will pick a crosstour over a venza

1 Like

Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by olisaemeka1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
kingreign:

Early model Honda with the VCM technology were prone to failures, these cars were known to have easily blocked catalytic converters too. Leather upholstery was sub-par quality, the cargo space in the rear is mediocre size. It's looks I'd say is a mixed bag to various people.
thanks bro ...I think ill just follow the crowd with toyota
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by olisaemeka1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Carfreak966:
Toyota has more resale value than honda . But I will pick a crosstour over a venza
and y is that?
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by olisaemeka1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
nurey:

crosstour Yahoo boys used and dump vehicle grin

since you can't decide what you want to buy, send the money to me cause I see one Infiniti EX35 I suppose cruise basirat out with grin
lols but shey nissan problems worse pass honda own....make infinity no stop u for middle of road for night with Basirat o
Re: Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons by nurey(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
olisaemeka1:
lols but shey nissan problems worse pass honda own....make infinity no stop u for middle of road for night with Basirat o

Basirat can push car lobatan grin

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? / 21 Number Plate Codes Of Imo State And What They Mean / Between Nigeria Used Volvo Xc90 2004 And Honda Civic 2006 Which Is A Better Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.