Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. (4281 Views)

Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
jaytee01:
Your blind support for the criminals in APC has destroyed your brain and made you stupid.

What makes him unintelligent in that post? Where did you see HSC there?

Oga,his own ssce is hsc.it read hsc not ssce
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:

no HSC is today's IJMB

No.he did not present ssce.what he presented as ssce was hsc.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
LibertyRep:

I do not see Ize-Iyamu clinching the APC ticket, he might have been tricked to APC to decimate the ranks of the PDP. The odds favors the former deputy governor - my opinion though.

If for anything, the PDP, being the leading opposition party should be dragging Obaseki to court for forgery after his term, following dusts raised by the APC in disqualifying him.

I agree with you.oshiomhole will most likely support odubu who is actually his true loyallist
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by fergie001: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Awol1:

3 credits.

2 passes.

Your president has how many F9 again?

Ademola Adeleke has how many F9 again?

In the both the cases of Buhari v. Atiku and Adeleke v. APC, the courts has concluded that the constitution is silent on grade(s). What the constitution says is that you must possess such certificate. Whether you got parallel F9 is of no legal implication.

Have you seen you are the one who needs to get informed?

Hope you have written your Jamb cuz I've noticed we have so many kids on Nairaland.
It is important you educate rather than attack. There are a few who come here to read comments and to learn, excepting mischievous ones.

My man, Awol1, is however VERY correct....to add more;

Section 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution as amended...
he has been educated up to Secondary school level or its equivalent (This one is even for President sef!).

Section 318 (1) of the 1999 Constitution as amended, describes School Certificate or its equivalent

1. A secondary school Certificate or its equivalent or Grade II Teacher's Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate or

2. Education up to Secondary school Certificate level or

3. Primary six school leaving certificate and:

i. Service in the public and private sector in the federation in any sector acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of 10 years and

ii. Attendance at courses and trainings in such Institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of 1 year and

iii. The ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

iv. Any other qualification acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

To add to the cases of Adeleke v APC, Atiku v Buhari...

Bayo v Njidda (2004) by Justices Amiru Sanusi JCA (later JSC), Ifeyinwa Nzeako (JCA) & Ogbuagu (JCA)

"In other words, as regards a Secondary School Examination; it is enough in my own view that one attended school certificate level i.e. without passing or obtaining the certificate."

I think it isn't an issue.....The election is the issue and Edolites will call the shots then.

Cc: ejimatic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by slivertongue: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
LibertyRep:

I do not see Ize-Iyamu clinching the APC ticket, he might have been tricked to APC to decimate the ranks of the PDP. The odds favors the former deputy governor - my opinion though.

If for anything, the PDP, being the leading opposition party should be dragging Obaseki to court for forgery after his term, following dusts raised by the APC in disqualifying him.

i think so too
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by LibertyRep: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
codedguy1:

You seem not to have understood the type of country we are in. In my earlier response I described it as selfish, wicked, insensitive and its only unruly, disgruntled, parochial and people with no iota of vision that practice that. Unfortunately for us we have them both in the ruling party and major opposition depending on who is in power. Any supposedly level headed person cannot smell any sit of power now through the ballot as it stands.

Why will Ize iyamu even have the will to join APC or why will Oshiomhole and APC even agree to allow him join after all the things oshiomole said about him. Its the same way PDP is willing to allow Obaseki join them.

Nothing will change unless there is a revolt from the people butthey have succeeded in also dividing us to continue to pertuate themselves in power.

So that thought of PDP dragging Obaseki to court will not even play in their minds, they want obaseki with them so that he can at least use Edo state funds to further their own quest for the Governorship.

APC that disqualified him, why have they not taken him to court?

As per Ize iyamu winning the APC ticket we will have to wait and see.

Points well noted. Let's see as events unfold.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

go back and read ur comment then come back and articulate properly

2 Likes

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

2 Likes

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by slivertongue: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
senatordave1:

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Obaseki has a better chance

For him to record victory, he will do well to abide by your advise OP and use his position as the governor to his advantage

All he has to his advantage now is POWER!!!

If Obeseki decamps to PDP, the house of assembly members that are APC, what will be their fate? Will they be waiting for him or quickly impeach him?
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by idahme(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
romenna:
Op have you seen obaseki's ssce?
He has only 3 credit.
Get informed

The OP is correct, with the ruling in favour of GMB he only needs to show that he went to secondary school and not the content of the result.

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by idahme(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
raumdeuter:

If Obeseki decamps to PDP, the house of assembly members that are APC, what will be their fate? Will they be waiting for him or quickly impeach him?

Unfortunately, the members of state assembly that are apc I mean Oshomole house members non has been inaugrated . Obaseki is safe for the moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by jasent(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
LibertyRep:

Sure, this is politics but is there anything wrong in infusing some morals into it?

Joining PDP is one thing but snatching the ticket is another. How would PDP give their ticket to the same person they've villified and opposed in the last three years. Don't they have competent persons in their folds again.
And Oshiomole is supporting the same man he vilified in 2016,how about that?

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

It is important you educate rather than attack. There are a few who come here to read comments and to learn, excepting mischievous ones.

My man, Awol1, is however VERY correct....to add more;

Section 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution as amended...
he has been educated up to Secondary school level or its equivalent (This one is even for President sef!).

Section 318 (1) of the 1999 Constitution as amended, describes School Certificate or its equivalent

1. A secondary school Certificate or its equivalent or Grade II Teacher's Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate or

2. Education up to Secondary school Certificate level or

3. Primary six school leaving certificate and:

i. Service in the public and private sector in the federation in any sector acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of 10 years and

ii. Attendance at courses and trainings in such Institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of 1 year and

iii. The ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

iv. Any other qualification acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

To add to the cases of Adeleke v APC, Atiku v Buhari...

Bayo v Njidda (2004) by Justices Amiru Sanusi JCA (later JSC), Ifeyinwa Nzeako (JCA) & Ogbuagu (JCA)

"In other words, as regards a Secondary School Examination; it is enough in my own view that one attended school certificate level i.e. without passing or obtaining the certificate."

I think it isn't an issue.....The election is the issue and Edolites will call the shots then.

Cc: ejimatic!
. Thank you all for your insightful comments and citations.Obaseki and APC saga will generate a lot of diverse opinions .I agree with all your legal references and contributions.However I want to reiterate that in my opinion that 1 Obaseki dug the grave of his disqualification 2 APC disqualified him because of Bayelsa drama..The constitution is explicit enough on the requirement for being a governor ....minimum of o level or its equivalent...Section 318 of the 199 constitution .Obaseki did not present any evidence of SSCE or GCE or what can show that he went to secondary school .He only presented HSC .letter of attestation. In the 70s HSC was awarded to those who attended private institutes where typing secretarial studies and shorthand were taught.HSC was never accepted for admission then.So it cannot be viewed as O level equivalent.Obaseki did not even have a certificate of the exam.How are sure that the private institute he claimed even existed then? Also his UI certificates have one with the name of the VC another with the name of the VC and registrar with different years of completion and date too as there was no evidence of SSCE or equivalent presentec before the committee neither was his HSC was satisfactory to the screening committee.So there is no way he can benefit from Atiku Buhari and Adeleke APC judgements. His disqualification on this ground is logical and non acceptance of his HSC is justifiable. On the other hand Obaseki presented an NYSC certicate with an error of spelling He did not correct the error since 1980 .How are we sure he served then? Bayelsa drama can emanate from this too.In my opinion Obaseki is aware of the crisis that might emanate from i his academic credetials.He even said he would not appeal the decision. One would expect that he should address the press by now with clarification on his papers Did he do so? No...It is also important to note that Diri s deputy was a two time serving senator yet the SC found his name irregular on the gubernatorial matter. So it is important for APC to tidy up now against Bayelsa drama. Finally a candidate who cannot present satisfactory credentials and give clarifications on them stand to fail a screening test. This case is decided therefore in favour of the APC and the screening committee of the party and I award no cost to all the parties.

3 Likes

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Awol1:

Are you saying if you were PDP national chairman, you will let opportunity of adding a whole state to your party slip?

This is politics.

But politics aside, PDP providing it's platform for Obaseki to defeat Oshiomole, Tinubu and their co-travelers, will render them impotent in Edo for future elections; of course with 2023 in sight.

Think my friend, think.

This is politics, not some moral instruction class.

You are the reason Nigeria is like this. So those that labored for years and are loyal to pdp will be moved aside just because a sitting govenor decamps?... Does this encourage loyalty?... Those pdp party men will be happy obaseki decamps abi?.. Se dem come count bridge for Benin ni?
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by Babaflenjor: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
People are just talking the way they just feel (emotional feelings can't change a thing) if OBASEKI joins PDP with Olevel result, he automatically tell the whole world that his UI certificate is not genuine, (problem). If he joins with his UI certificate he will have to explained how (OBASEKI turns OBASEKE ) in his NYSC without any evidence to show he has approach the relevant authority to make amendment since 1980, also he have to explain how he graduated whitin three years at UI when he has only three Credits (problem) pls if u are leaving in a glass house don't throw stone.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by fergie001: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejimatic:
Did he do so? No...It is also important to note that Lyon's deputy was a first time serving senator yet the SC found his name irregular on the gubernatorial matter. So it is important for APC to tidy up now against Bayelsa drama. Finally a candidate who cannot present satisfactory credentials and give clarifications on them stand to fail a screening test. This case is decided therefore in favour of the APC and the screening committee of the party and I award no cost to all the parties.
grin

Whilst I agree with almost all your submissions wrt that Obaseki's certificate....I tend to look critically at these factors:

For the Certificate....
Section 31(2) of the Electoral Act opines;
the list or information submitted by each candidate shall be accompanied by an affidavit sworn to by the candidate at a Federal High Court of a State or Federal Capital Territory indicating that he has fulfilled all the constitutional requirements for election to that office."

Juxtapositing this with the earlier submissions of Sections 318(1) and 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution....what the op is saying is can he contest and not be hurt by the Courts peradventure he wins? Yes.

Availing himself of the opportunity of Section 318(1)3 (i-iv).....he is eligible excepting for the moral baggage that comes with it.

The NYSC certificate of Obasek & Obaseki has been tackled in previous judgements ......in the cases of Oshiomhole v PDP (Aliyu & Aliu), Atiku v Buhari (Mohammad & Muhammadu), et al.

The Supreme Court in PDP v APC & Ors this year settled that only the constitutional authority can effect changes, especially if it doesn't seek to alter its original meaning....I don't think Obasek alters the GENUINE meaning of Obaseki.

For the BSc Certificate, the onus however is on the University Authority who have said Yes this man graduated here in so and so year.

How did he get admitted into the University of Ibadan?

The Governor stated that he lost his original certificates via a fire accident and had deposed to an affidavit which is known to law (Atiku v Buhari 2019).

I tend to also disagree on the HSC issues.....he has tendered his grades, it is incumbent on who is disagreeing or alleging forgery or alteration to show so or hitherto his affidavit is false and valid enough reasons for his disqualification.

He has provided the information, if you know it is false.....we need to know....

I reserve my ruling on this judgement until tomorrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

grin

Whilst I agree with almost all your submissions wrt that Obaseki's certificate....I tend to look critically at these factors:

For the Certificate....
Section 31(2) of the Electoral Act opines;
the list or information submitted by each candidate shall be accompanied by an affidavit sworn to by the candidate at a Federal High Court of a State or Federal Capital Territory indicating that he has fulfilled all the constitutional requirements for election to that office."

Juxtapositing this with the earlier submissions of Sections 318(1) and 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution....what the op is saying is can he contest and not be hurt by the Courts peradventure he wins? Yes.

Availing himself of the opportunity of Section 318(1)3 (i-iv).....he is eligible excepting for the moral baggage that comes with it.

The NYSC certificate of Obasek & Obaseki has been tackled in previous judgements ......in the cases of Oshiomhole v PDP (Aliyu & Aliu), Atiku v Buhari (Mohammad & Muhammadu), et al.

The Supreme Court in PDP v APC & Ors this year settled that only the constitutional authority can effect changes, especially if it doesn't seek to alter its original meaning....I don't think Obasek alters the GENUINE meaning of Obaseki.

For the BSc Certificate, the onus however is on the University Authority who have said Yes this man graduated here in so and so year.

I share How did he get admitted into the University of Ibadan?

The Governor stated that he lost his original certificates via a fire accident and had deposed to an affidavit which is known to law (Atiku v Buhari 2019).
. Thank for your correction on the use of Diri instead of Lyon. noting my comic concluding sentence, and your remarks on my observation and conclusion. I want to say that section 131 and 138 apply only if he has scaled through the screening and has become the party flag bearer. At the screening stage the party reserves the right to disqualify any candidate and a disqualified candidate has the right to appeal the decision within the provision of the party. Additionally I share your opinion on Obaseki or Obasek. I am not from Edo so I don't know if Obask is a variant of Obaseki Oshiomhole v PDP (Aliyu & Aliu), Atiku v Buhari (Mohammad & Muhammadu), et al.My only concern is why did he not go for an affidavit on this since 1980?Did he even write a letter of complaint to NYSC regarding it and tender it before the screening committee.?/No. Moreover if he claimed he attended UI with an affidavit did he present the affidavit before the committee? A university like UI will ensure that a student has the admission requirements before graduation not just an affidavit. It appears the governor is too relaxed and negligent on his academic matters.Considering all the circumustances he himself knew he had no chance in the screening exercise.

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by fergie001: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejimatic:
. Thank for your correction on the use of Diri instead of Lyon. noting my comic concluding sentence, and your remarks on my observation and conclusion. I want to say that section 131 and 138 apply only if he has scaled through the screening and has become the party flag bearer. At the screening stage the party reserves the right to disqualify any candidate and a disqualified candidate has the right to appeal the decision within the provision of the party. Additionally I share your opinion on Obaseki or Obasek. I am not from Edo so I don't know if Obask is a variant of Obaseki Oshiomhole v PDP (Aliyu & Aliu), Atiku v Buhari (Mohammad & Muhammadu), et al.My only concern is why did he not go for an affidavit on this since 1980?Did he even write a letter of complaint to NYSC regarding it and tender it before the screening committee.?/No. Moreover if he claimed he attended UI with an affidavit did he present the affidavit before the committee? A university like UI will ensure that a student has the admission requirements before graduation not just an affidavit. It appears the governor is too relaxed and negligent on his academic matters.Considering all the circumustances he himself knew he had no chance in the screening exercise.
Well, you have said it all...but the University's Registrar has openly declared that he was a former Student there and duly graduated.

I left that University and till now haven't obtained my Certificate ....my UG took me 6 years before I got a Certificate.

Whilst so many reasons can premise on negligence...this cannot be adduced as reasons for disqualification especially when the authority has attested same. (In name and in writing).

I know an institution where October last year made it a decade without convocation. I mean a State Polytechnic.
So what have her graduates been using?

I have also said that all these certificates presented to the Committee are in public domain.

https://www.nairaland.com/5911804/apc-releases-obasekis-waec-result
I will be awaiting your inputs Sir...

The case is clear as water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

Well, you have said it all...but the University's Registrar has openly declared that he was a former Student there and duly graduated.

I left that University and till now haven't obtained my Certificate ....my UG took me 6 years before I got a Certificate.

Whilst so many reasons can premise on negligence...this cannot be adduced as reasons for disqualification especially when the authority has attested same. (In name and in writing).

I know an institution where October last year made it a decade without convocation. I mean a State Polytechnic.

I have also said that all these certificates presented to the Committee are in public domain.

. Certificate issuance is necessary for confirmation of. statement of results.We tend to have more belief in the former than the latter.That is why usually during screening certificate is preferable. The UI registrar ought to clarify double certificates different names and signatories on them. I read the link you gave and it made me wonder why the governor did not simply use O level if it is genuine with a certificate as a basis of his qualification. Why the use of HSC which has no value in Nigerian constitution ?The Governor knows more than all of us.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

Certificate issuance is necessary for confirmation of. statement of results.We tend to have more belief in the former than the latter.That is why usually during screening certificate is preferable. The UI registrar ought to clarify double certificates different names and signatories on them. I read the link you gave and it made me wonder why the governor did not simply use O level if it is genuine with a certificate as a basis of his qualification. Why the use of HSC which has no value in Nigerian constitution ?The Governor knows more than all of us.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by fergie001: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejimatic:
. Certificate issuance is necessary for confirmation of. statement of results.We tend to have more belief in the former than the latter.That is why usually during screening certificate is preferable. The UI registrar ought to clarify double certificates different names and signatories on them. I read the link you gave and it made me wonder why the governor did not simply use O level if it is genuine with a certificate as a basis of his qualification. Why the use of HSC which has no value in Nigerian constitution ?The Governor knows more than all of us.
My brother.....you are leaving law and adding emotions.

I know Professors in higher Institutions......who still use statement of results....You can quote me.

The idea of we need this and want this....holds no water. If I give you a statement of results and you don't believe it...You can verify from the higher Institution.

And who told you certificates cannot be forged?
Was it not someone that forged a PhD certificate at FIIRO from Benin Rep?
I mean University Certificates. Even when you go for academic interviews in some of the biggest Institutions in this country...some use Statement of Results, you can also verify.

I left a federal university that didn't print my certificate for more than 6 years and I was working in a big company with my SoR. I applied for my 2nd and later third degrees with a statement of results in different first-generation Federal Univs.

Leave that issue.

I wrote neco and I wrote waec, I have reasons for using either...which is my choice. That I don't use one doesn't make me ineligible for further studies or otherwise.

Show us the two certificates, let's peruse. I made that mistake by forming my opinions on an edited results here online on the Bayelsa issue.. I won't do that again.

A University like UI said this man graduated and you are saying they should clarify A or B.... ejimatic....you have left law bayi oooooo.

He has tendered all....if there is anyone you have to counter the one on that link, avail us the opportunity to scrutinise.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

My brother.....you are leaving law and adding emotions.

I know Professors in higher Institutions......who still use statement of results....You can quote me.

The idea of we need this and want this....holds no water. If I give you a statement of results and you don't believe it...You can verify from the higher Institution.

And who told you certificates cannot be forged?
Was it not someone that forged a PhD certificate at FIIRO from Benin Rep?
I mean University Certificates. Even when you go for academic interviews in some of the biggest Institutions in this country...some use Statement of Results, you can also verify.

I left a federal university that didn't print my certificate for more than 6 years and I was working in a big company with my SoR. I applied for my 2nd and later third degrees with a statement of results in different first-generation Federal Univs.

Leave that issue.

I wrote neco and I wrote waec, I have reasons for using either...which is my choice. That I don't use one doesn't make me ineligible for further studies or otherwise.

Show us the two certificates, let's peruse. I made that mistake by forming my opinions on an edited results here online on the Bayelsa issue.. I won't do that again.

A University like UI said this man graduated and you are saying they should clarify A or B.... ejimatic....you have left law bayi oooooo.

He has tendered all....if there is anyone you have to counter the one on that link, avail us the opportunity to scrutinise.
. I am still on course. Since the constitution is silent on presentation of certificate or statement of results every screening committee or board can decide on what it wants. In some institutions you will be mandated to produce your certificate at a particular time while others may not not say anything.Same applies in some ministers and other oarastatals...Also the onus of scaling through the screening test lies on the the person being screened. In some situations however confirmation of results is compulsory especially for higher studies as the case may be.The ideal thing is certificates must be ready on graduation like in the foreign countries. Can statement of results and certificate be forged? I agree with you in totality that the answer is YES.
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by fergie001: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejimatic:
. I am still on course. Since the constitution is silent on presentation of certificate or statement of results every screening committee or board can decide on what it wants. In some institutions you will be mandated to produce your certificate at a particular time while others may not not say anything.Same applies in some ministers and other oarastatals...Also the onus of scaling through the screening test lies on the the person being screened. In some situations however confirmation of results is compulsory especially for higher studies as the case may be.The ideal thing is certificates must be ready on graduation like in the foreign countries. Can statement of results and certificate be forged? I agree with you in totality that the answer is YES.
I know a federal Univ till now where it will take you over 3 years to get a certificate after graduation.

Very true....in Private Institutions and some parastatals as you likely said, they will give you a 3year period at maximum to provide the Certificate.

For higher degrees, I was asked to get a confirmation of certificate since my Certificate wasn't available, to back up the SoR.

You are suppose to know that our stuffs are one kind.

All the same, Obaseki's case was just a hatchet job though.

WISH EDOLITES WELL MOST IMPORTANTLY.

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ernieboy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
Why should he even get the PDP ticket in the first place?
What sort of politics do we even encourage here?

Someone was disqualified from a ruling party this moment and people are already dangling the ticket of the major opposition in front of him the next minute.

Yes they have no principles and ideologies but please we can start somewhere.
ok it is apc that has principles abi? is the annointed apc candidate not a decampee from pdp who was publicly called a thief by oshomole? are u aware he currently has a case with efcc. apc supporters lack critical thinking capacity
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

I know a federal Univ till now where it will take you over 3 years to get a certificate after graduation.

Very true....in Private Institutions and some parastatals as you likely said, they will give you a 3year period at maximum to provide the Certificate.

For higher degrees, I was asked to get a confirmation of certificate since my Certificate wasn't available, to back up the SoR.

. I agree with you...You are right
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ernieboy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
LibertyRep:

Sure, this is politics but is there anything wrong in infusing some morals into it?

Joining PDP is one thing but snatching the ticket is another. How would PDP give their ticket to the same person they've villified and opposed in the last three years. Don't they have competent persons in their folds again.
did oshomole not call ize iyamu a thief who can't be trusted with public funds? does ize iyamu not have a case with efcc? but I don't see u convulsing over apcs screening him to contest, hypocriyes
Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ernieboy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
romenna:
Op have you seen obaseki's ssce? He has only 3 credit. Get informed
they only need ssce, the number of credits does not matter.

1 Like

Re: How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. by ejimatic: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergie001:

. You are right ..I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Plate Number Spotted In Lagos / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / 2021 Budget: Taraba State To Spend ₦139 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.