Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President (827 Views)

Trump Has Done More In Three Yrs For The Black Community Than Obama Did In Eight / Jacob Blake's Father Rejects Speaking To Trump: 'I've Already Talked To Biden' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Baesmart11(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
For sure

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Don't call people Black!
No one is black or white!
Brown and pale in different shades is what we have.

Call a spade a spade!

It's racist to call people Blacks!
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by muykem: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Mentally challenged Trump. "When looting start, shooting start". That's is how to sympathize with people demonstrating for losing person to racist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Mysticwebb: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
muykem:
Mentally challenged Trump. "When looting start, shooting start". That's is how to sympathize with people demonstrating for losing person to racist.
Between you and Trump who is mentally challenged?
Is looting part of lawful demonstration that requires sympathy?
Since he made that statement, have you seen them loot again?
Buhari has done worse to peaceful demonstrators, face your President and channel your hate to him.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by SpatialKing(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
muykem:
So looting people's shop is the best way to demonstrate
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by shachris02: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
muykem:

That's the absolute truth. Americans are gun owners. You can come and loot someone's means of lively and expect not to be shot, especially If the owner is a gun owner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by ican2020: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
You are right.

More blacks where killed during Obama's regime
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
Don't call people Black!

Call a spade a spade!

LOL.. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Hypocrites everywhere.
He has a point and you're probably the hypocrite.
Check the colour of your skin, IS IT BLACK?
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by udemzyudex(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

He has a point and you're probably the hypocrite.
Check the colour of your skin, IS IT BLACK?

I know that a zombie will definitely defend him.

You call a light skin person white/Oyinbo but when you're call black it's racism.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

I know that a zombie will definitely defend him.

You call a light skin person white/Oyinbo but when you're call black it's racism.

Rubbish.
Is your brain functional at all?
Check the colour of the hair in your ass and the colour of your skin, ARE THEY THE SAME?

DO WE DEFINE COLOUR BY THE COLOUR OF HAIR OR SKIN?

You didn't see where he stated clearly that no white person exists?
They are PALE skinned and not WHITE!
The colour white is snow or cloud and no human colour looks like that.
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by udemzyudex(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Is your brain functional at all?
Check the colour of the hair in your ass and the colour of your skin, ARE THEY THE SAME?

DO WE DEFINE COLOUR BY THE COLOUR OF HAIR OR SKIN?

You didn't see where he stated clearly that no white person exists?
They are PALE skinned and not WHITE!
The colour white is snow or cloud and no human colour looks like that.

I have already made my point man, you can keep ranting for all I care.
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

I have already made my point man, you can keep ranting for all I care.
Just shut up in your ignorance.
You can continue to Black for rest of your life, that's your problem.
I'm not black
I know the colour of my skin and it's Brown.
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Just shut up in your ignorance.
You can continue to Black for rest of your life, that's your problem.
I'm not black
I know the colour of my skin and it's Brown.

You're just an attention seeker bro, stop disturbing my mention.

Hypocrite.
Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

You're just an attention seeker bro, stop disturbing my mention.

Hypocrite.
Lol!
What a way to give up!
That's what you get when you live by how people define you... Grow up and start using your brain kid.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President by IJOBA2: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
Don't call people Black!

Call a spade a spade!

THIS MY JIHADI BROTHER SHA grin SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NAS CALLS JAY Z A NIGGAR.

(1) (Reply)

US Threatens To Decimate India's Economy If They Buy Russia Oil, But... / Trump Speech After Been Arrested, Said Biden Family Are Criminals / A 19 Year Old Wanted To Kill Biden And Take Power At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.