Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Getting Started With Deno: Writing Your First API Using Oak Framework - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting Started With Deno: Writing Your First API Using Oak Framework (471 Views)

Bun: New Javascript Runtime Faster Than Nodejs and Deno / 10 Things That Make Deno Unique & Different From Node / Node Js Is Dead ? Long Live Deno Js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With Deno: Writing Your First API Using Oak Framework by Olumyco(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Deno is a JS/TS runtime which can be used to write server side applications. The runtime was released on 13th of May 2020. There are many frameworks released now for Deno. One of them is Oak which is like Koa of Node. This video tutorial explains how to use Oak framework of Deno to write APIs. Watch, practice, enjoy and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45Pw84NsCw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Started With Deno: Writing Your First API Using Oak Framework by codeigniter(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2020
very soon we will still get oden from Ryan Dahl still within the anagram, I honestly don't why npm is bad and how many people has breach node security flaws, I don't have anything against deno
Re: Getting Started With Deno: Writing Your First API Using Oak Framework by Olumyco(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
codeigniter:
very soon we will still get oden from Ryan Dahl still within the anagram, I honestly don't why npm is bad and how many people has breach node security flaws, I don't have anything against deno

True ooo... that's what many people have been saying that it is possible another one will come out. Ryan Dahl needs to understand to stay with a project and perfect anything that is wrong with it rather than creating another one except the perfection work will require a total overhauling.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer To Work On A Website Idea I Have / Do You Want To Become A Big Data Engineer? If Yes This Free E-book Is For You / Best Devops Certification Training | Devops Course - Dotnettricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.