Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K (370 Views)

Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Car gurus in the house please kindly help me suggest which car would fit my budget,
I am actually planning to buy my first car as my family is growing big and moving from point A to B is becoming stressful for us, hence I decided to get a very good & sharp Nigerian used car with a budget of 500K max.
I want a car that is very durable, reliable, fuel efficient, cheap and accessible parts, meanwhile I don't want Toyota or Honda as they are too common on Nigerian roads & I also believe they re not the only best car options we can get. Though I am looking at Nissan Almera 2001, Nissan primera 2000 to 2002, VW Golf 3 and Mazda cars from 1999 to 2002 models.

Please kindly help me as I need your car expertise to decide which car to go for ASAP.

Thanking you in advance

Thanking

Cc: valarinz
Lalasticlala
Bhyundai
radautoworks
Gazzuzz
Carmartng
Ikenna351
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by qwertyboss(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Peugeot 206 manual!
Thank me later
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by squash47(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
add another 0 to that 500k and buy a lexus 330.
u go enjoy am.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by malikombi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since your budget is just 500k, I'm sure you're not looking for luxury with such amount. Also, be ready to settle for a used car nd not toks. Listen to my advice nd go for Nissan micra. You'll be pleased with it until you can afford the latest Benz
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by BHyundai(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanking you in advance

Thanking

Cc: valarinz
Lalasticlala
Bhyundai
radautoworks
Gazzuzz
Carmartng
Ikenna351[/quote] Bros with your budget, na Toyota sure pass. Pencil light would be a good buy if you can find a good one

(1) (Reply)

Bet Triks Latest Hacking Tool / Paul Adefarasin Mourns As House On The Rock Pastor, Yinka Akinbami Dies Of Covid / Easiest Way To Earn $50 And Above Daily Without Investment From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.