Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

If You Are Bored, Clear Your Bored With These Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are Bored, Clear Your Bored With These Jokes (583 Views)

People To Get Married To That You'd Never Be Bored With / Jokes and comedy: These jokes will make you laugh your ass out / #nikelloblog Jokes Rib Cracker!! These Jokes Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Bored, Clear Your Bored With These Jokes by adamubk(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
1.Say no To Racism

iPhone Users Disrespecting android users. Big Racism � #Androiduserslivesmatters ��

2. Can't wait to experience my first break� up so that I will refuse to eat for a week��

3. if this lockdown should continue like this for the next one month, the only food that will be left in my house is FOOD FOR THOUGHT��*

4. Causes of Rape cases in Nigeria*

_*i need 2k urgently�

_*I love u but we can't date.�*

_ *I've taken u like a brother.�*

_ *You're rushing me�*

_ *let's just be friends�*

_ *I promise I won't touch u�*

5. Imagine going to a native doctor to kill somebody, only for you to find out that the native doctor is the person's father*����

6. DEEP DOWN, MY PARENTS WANT MY PHONE TO SPOIL BUT I SERVE A LIVING GOD���_

7. Have you ever been single until you ask yourself,

Was my rib used by someone else somewhere to cook soup?

8.You told me all you wanted was my love, now you want my phone password. Don’t you know you are hurting me�

9. You can’t be beautiful and know Mathematics never ���

We know such faces ���

10. A pastor got out of his car and he was slapped for no reason. people wondered what he will do. The pastor in return gave the person a very hard slap on the face.

A lady who was near felt the impact of the slap and asked the pastor why didn't you forgive he answered "there is more blessing in giving than receiving"����
Re: If You Are Bored, Clear Your Bored With These Jokes by onward4life(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
adamubk:
1.Say no To Racism

iPhone Users Disrespecting android users. Big Racism � #Androiduserslivesmatters ��

2. Can't wait to experience my first break� up so that I will refuse to eat for a week��

3. if this lockdown should continue like this for the next one month, the only food that will be left in my house is FOOD FOR THOUGHT��*

4. Causes of Rape cases in Nigeria*

_*i need 2k urgently�

_*I love u but we can't date.�*

_ *I've taken u like a brother.�*

_ *You're rushing me�*

_ *let's just be friends�*

_ *I promise I won't touch u�*

5. Imagine going to a native doctor to kill somebody, only for you to find out that the native doctor is the person's father*����

6. DEEP DOWN, MY PARENTS WANT MY PHONE TO SPOIL BUT I SERVE A LIVING GOD���_

7. Have you ever been single until you ask yourself,

Was my rib used by someone else somewhere to cook soup?

8.You told me all you wanted was my love, now you want my phone password. Don’t you know you are hurting me�

9. You can’t be beautiful and know Mathematics never ���

We know such faces ���

10. A pastor got out of his car and he was slapped for no reason. people wondered what he will do. The pastor in return gave the person a very hard slap on the face.

A lady who was near felt the impact of the slap and asked the pastor why didn't you forgive he answered "there is more blessing in giving than receiving"����

No 7 almost killed me!

(1) (Reply)

[memes] If You Were The Food Prefect In Your School, This Is Your Story / What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience / 4 Easy Ways To Reduce Whatsapp Data Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.