Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless (482 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Hawaii's Volcano: 31 Homes Destroyed And More Than 1,700 People Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless by Mj1958: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
I need help please. Masturbation has rendered me sick and hopeless. I will make this as brief as possible.
I am 32 years old. I started masturbating when I was around 15 or 16.

It was by accident that I started this habit because I did not understand what I was doing then. It started this way: I was lying down playing one day, suddenly I squeezed my penis between my thighs. I had a strange feeling. I was also afraid that I had to stop at once. It was something like pleasurable but I never experienced that before so I was afraid. But I was curious to know what was that strange feeling. So this time I put my penis between my thighs again and squeezed, this time intentionally to know what was that strange feeling.

As I continued squeezing, suddenly my sperm splashed on the floor. I could not remember other details but this was how I started masturbating and became addicted to it from the age of 15/ 16.

I masturbated throughout my secondary school days and University and even during NYSC.

There are some days I masturbated 9 to 15 days. Sometimes three or four times. There are a few days I never masturbate but when I start again, it's usually much like 9 or 10 times a day. It continued this way till I am 31. That's when I started reducing the rate. All these while I hardly have any active sex life.

Now this masturbation has caused me to last only a few seconds during sex, I have weak erection, when I think of sex, I begin to have NB y semen oozing out. Sometimes when I masturbate so much my speech becomes slurred. It has made my to look somewhat skinny with small penis, about 4.5 inches or thereabouts.
During my school days, it really affected my studies because sometimes after masturbating, I will only sleep for the next one week because I usually feel so tired and drained. And when I sleep, saliva is always oozing out from my mouth ( the saliva and body weakness has stopped now because I stopped masturbating since December last year).

Worst of all is that I have frequent urination which is very bad, sometimes up to 40 times a day, other times at least 10 to 15 times a day or more. Though I'm not sure if frequent urination is caused by my over masturbation. I think I had this issue before I began to masturbate but I'm not sure. However,I don't have diabetes, I hardly have sugar in my system. My urinary bladder is okay as confirmed by countless tests. No urinary tract infection either. Also, it seems my joints are affected. All joints in my body always make some cracking/ snapping sounds. I severe pain on my left knee. I also have waist pain. It has also made me withdrawn. I hate socializing but I can over come it. It's not one of the serious problems giving me concerms.

I will get married soon but I'm really afraid... I can't satisfy my woman, I have frequent urination, my dick is not up to 5 inches ( though the size does not really bother me).
How can I be healthy again as a young man? Naira Landers please help me.
Re: Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless by Authoreety: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Discipline yourself and seek God's face

But wait o... If real sex was readily available, could you have been fvcking the gal 10 to 15 times in a day?
Re: Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless by toyotamuscle: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
but you said you have stopped since December last year.if its true that since December last yr you have not masturbated, then you ll have to wait cos your body will definitely health its self so long you eat well and take care of your self.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow...

You mean say you don dey masturbate for 17 years? Na wa oh

If to say na Civil service you don work for 17 years, na director you for be now, and e for no tey before you become Perm. Sec.

Masturbation na yeye thing oh.

I no go forget the aunty wey almost ruin my life with that spirit. I just finish secondary school at 16, she dey HND 2 for IMT. She go invite me come their room, open breast for me to dey suck and play with, then rub oil for the breast begin push my dick pass the middle of the bobbi, after that one, she go rub cream for hand come dey do me soapy. Other times, she go put my wee wee for her mouth.

Na so I take continue the rubbish myself oh when dem don park comot for area.

As I come dey mature dey get babes na him come help me begin drop the nonsense small small oh so tey I no even dey reason am again.

I feel sorry for you bro, your own don too tey, e don turn second nature because you and masturbation na equal shareholder of your life. Na you get the first 16 years of your life, na masturbation come get the second half.

This you own na over 1.5 or BTTS dem dey call am for bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless by Onliie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mj1958:
I need help please. Masturbation has rendered me sick and hopeless. I will make this as brief as possible.
I am 32 years old. I started masturbating when I was around 15 or 16.

It was by accident that I started this habit because I did not understand what I was doing then. It started this way: I was lying down playing one day, suddenly I squeezed my penis between my thighs. I had a strange feeling. I was also afraid that I had to stop at once. It was something like pleasurable but I never experienced that before so I was afraid. But I was curious to know what was that strange feeling. So this time I put my penis between my thighs again and squeezed, this time intentionally to know what was that strange feeling.

As I continued squeezing, suddenly my sperm splashed on the floor. I could not remember other details but this was how I started masturbating and became addicted to it from the age of 15/ 16.

I masturbated throughout my secondary school days and University and even during NYSC.

There are some days I masturbated 9 to 15 days. Sometimes three or four times. There are a few days I never masturbate but when I start again, it's usually much like 9 or 10 times a day. It continued this way till I am 31. That's when I started reducing the rate. All these while I hardly have any active sex life.

Now this masturbation has caused me to last only a few seconds during sex, I have weak erection, when I think of sex, I begin to have NB y semen oozing out. Sometimes when I masturbate so much my speech becomes slurred. It has made my to look somewhat skinny with small penis, about 4.5 inches or thereabouts.
During my school days, it really affected my studies because sometimes after masturbating, I will only sleep for the next one week because I usually feel so tired and drained. And when I sleep, saliva is always oozing out from my mouth ( the saliva and body weakness has stopped now because I stopped masturbating since December last year).

Worst of all is that I have frequent urination which is very bad, sometimes up to 40 times a day, other times at least 10 to 15 times a day or more. Though I'm not sure if frequent urination is caused by my over masturbation. I think I had this issue before I began to masturbate but I'm not sure. However,I don't have diabetes, I hardly have sugar in my system. My urinary bladder is okay as confirmed by countless tests. No urinary tract infection either. Also, it seems my joints are affected. All joints in my body always make some cracking/ snapping sounds. I severe pain on my left knee. I also have waist pain. It has also made me withdrawn. I hate socializing but I can over come it. It's not one of the serious problems giving me concerms.

I will get married soon but I'm really afraid... I can't satisfy my woman, I have frequent urination, my dick is not up to 5 inches ( though the size does not really bother me).
How can I be healthy again as a young man? Naira Landers please help me.

WhatsApp me asap. 08153046090

(1) (Reply)

HRM Eze Felix Enene Otuwarikpo Escapes Assassination / Building An Empire Without Limbs: Sinikiwe Wins Pan African Change-makers Award / Diamond Estate Festac Phase3 (abule Ado)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.